Big 26

So May 6th is Mel's Birthday 😊

Ok so guys we made this breakfast for mom because it's her birthday so when we all walk in we're going to sing happy birthday ok, ok, 123 happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to mommy happy birthday to you, aww thanks guys, so we thought since you can really do anything on your birthday that we would surprise you all day so get ready, oh I'm excited, so first we want you to put on your swimsuit after your done and then meet all of us at the pool, ok.

So what's going to happen is we are going to do is a some races in the pool the water slide ms and the trampoline so the first challenge is see who can go to the end of the pool first so get with a partner ok on your mark set go.... ok that was a close on but the winners are Ed and Em ok next team on your mark set go.... ok the winners are Will and Nov ok do next challenge will be to see who can complete the obstacles through the water slide... so the winners of the water slide obstacles are Em Kin Jax Mom Ry and Sy ok did now for the last race to see who the two over all winners are but don't worry if you ding win you will still get something for participation so the challenge is to see who can just on the trap the longest ok so two people please..... so the person who stayed on the whole time is Spence whoa let's give a round of applause whoa.

So it's been awhile do you guys want to sing happy birthday again, yes, ok hey babe can you come in the kitchen, hey was sup, so we have one more surprise,  really guys after you cooked me dinner, so we thought since you couldn't bye a cake we could bake you one so here you go, aww guys, are you crying, no you are, haha ok everyone happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to mommy happy birthday make a wish, I already have right in front of me, aww.

Hey babe your mom is FaceTiming you , can you answer, yeah, hello, hey Liv, hey Liza, where's Mel, um she's in the bathroom she should be out in a minute, well ok we have the whole family here so we can sing happy birthday to her, aww she'll really love that, hello hi Mel, hi Mamá hello papá hola abuela, holo Mel feliz cumpleaños, gracias abuela y hola que haces, buena, so Melly we just called to tell you happy birthday and we miss you, well I miss you guys too and I can't wait to see you in person, we can't either so I guess we will talk to you later so adiós, adiós. Hello, Hi Melly, hi Kate hey May, we just called you to say happy birthday and we miss you, thank you I miss you guys too so how's quarantine, really boring trying to keep the kids busy staying inside, yea same especially with 12 of them, I give props to you woman but how do you keep safe you work at a hospital you and Liv, well Liv doesn't really have to go in because she works with kids and they are less likely to get sick so they have other doctors, but me I'm general so I go in every day but the weekends so what I do before I go in the house is just make sure I'm really sanitized before I came back in the house especially with one of my kids having asthma so yea, well I miss you guys and can't wait to see you, same, te amo , te amo, bye, bye.

Hey babe my family says happy birthday, tell them thank, will do so all in all today was good for you, today was the best for me, well I'm glad to hear that, thank you babe, hey no problem my love, hey how bout we end the this birthday on a high note, with who doing the high note, what pick let's be equal here babe, haha ok.