oh brother how i LOVE you

The one on the left is Tom. So it's been 3 months since Taytum was born and sorry it took so long to update😊

Hey babe I'm home, hey hon how was work, well there were 300 new cases of corona today, wow , I know but I got got my results back from our weekly checks and I do not have it, thank god cause if you did you would be in that basement so fast, hey I can't argue with that we have to many kids to try and get sick and one with really bad asthma so speaking of how were the kids today, same as usual "I'm bored" " I'm hungry" "I want to get of this house", let me guess that last one was Will, you know it that kid is something else, so have you talk to your mom, um yeah I talk to her earlier she was seeing how we were doing, cool what about Tom or Mar, well I talk to Mar earlier today after mom but I haven't talk to Tom today at all.... speak of the devil it's Tom, I'm about to hop in the shower tea quick tell him I said hi, ok... hey Tommy wassup, pas grand chose, what's wrong,  ce qui ne va pas pourquoi voudriez - vous demander quoi, because the only time you speak in French is when your nervous or talking to maman so what is it is it Taytum is something wrong with her, non non elle va bien, so what is it, eh bien j'ai rencontré quelqu'un, oh brother what her name, son nom est Chance, quelle did you just say he and Chance, oui, Oh mon Dieu, are you mad, what no baby brother I'm not mad as long as your happy then that's all that matters, I am Liv for the first time I finally feel like I have found my purpose for being, and that was, to be a father and to be a proud gay man, so have you told Mar or maman, no you are the the first person I have told, so how long have you been dating how old is he what's his full name, well damn give me a minute I'll give you his social number to, sorry it's just so shocking, it's fine we'll his name is Chance Jacob he is 24 and we met 5 mouths ago through my friend Kai and we just hit it off so well and his dad left when was little also so it was just so easy for us to understand each other, well like I said I am truly happy for you Tommy awwww my petit frère is all grown up, I would like to think I've come a long way from that clueless 18 year old high school graduate who just wanted to be a photographer and slept with a bunch of different women like every night, ok ok i think I get it, haha all I'm saying is that I to think I have grown, now for the hard part telling maman that she only had one straight child left, yeah I guess we know who the favorites gonna be now, um still me my guy, yeah ok well I talk to you later sis and thanks, no problem oui, oui.

Hey, hey how was your shower, refreshing, how bout you how was your phone call, very interesting and shocking, how, well turns out my brother is gay and he has a boyfriend named Chance, what I didn't you had another brother, I don't, wait you're talking about Tom the women player, yep bit honestly I'm shocked but not to shocked I remember when we were little me mad Mar would have Tom secretly be our little doll where we would play dress up own and he would tell us what to put him in " this dress" " these color heals" " this color lip stick", well what's his name how long have they been dating how old is he, well he says his name is Chance Jacob he's 24 and they have been dating for 5 months, wow 5 months that long for him, is really is I just hope he's happy and he doesn't get his hart broken, I'm sure he'll be fine babe, yeah I'm sure.