So about what happend

So in this one there is a 3 day time jump after the kiss and this one is going to be very short compared to the other ones due to the next chapter enjoy 😊

Liv POV: "paging doctor Blue and doctor Carter to the ER please paging doctor Blue and doctor Carter to the ER please". Three days of avoiding Mel I knew it was going to come where we have to speak to each other better now than never.

Mel POV: I really don't want to see Liv but than again I do I don't know how I feel about what happened let's just try to get through this day.

Nurse POV: " we have a female age of 14 fell off a tree while climbing next door neighbor says she had blood coming from her head and her ankle look dislocated".

Both Mel and Liv POV: where were her parents, says here she said they went to the store, do we have a name, yeah Livy Simpson, do we have parents contact nope working on it, well I need that now we need consent for surgery now, working no it, ok until then doctor Carter I need you to come and look at this head wound for me please, sure thing doctor Blue alright just a couple stitches and we're good here, good now this ankle looks like it's broken so I'm just going to wrap it until we get in contact with the parents, actually doctor Blue the girls father should be right down we just talked to him, oh great just to be ready can I go head and get OR 2 ready for surgery please, right away doctor, thank you, doctor Blue I'm all good here if you could meet me in the break room after this, no problem doctor Carter see you later, where's my daughter Livy where is she sir if you just calm down I want to see my daughter Livy, hi sir sir I'm doctor Blue I'm in charge of Livy's case, is she ok where is she can I see her , now there are a few things to know before you go in she had to have a few stitches done and she had a dislocated ankle that needs surgery, oh my god, but for the most part Livy is a very lucky girl, it's just been me and her since her mother died 2 years ago and I feel like I'm failing at everything I do, well Mr.Simpsons we all have to fail to eventually succeed I'm sure you are doing the best you can, thank you, my pleasure, dad, Livy oh my gosh are you alright, yes, don't ever scare me like that again, I won't. So how was you surgery, pretty good ,and the rest of your day, for the most part all good, sooo, sooo, are we gonna talk about it, do you want to, yes because I feel like it was totally one sided an(cut off with a kiss from Mel), now do you still feel one sided, well I don't know how bout trying it again (long kiss), what now.