Home School

So to be caught up with the times the Bluee family is quarantined just like everyone else so yea stay safe and stay inside😊

Good morning, morning, how did you sleep, good and you, well no I'm just kidding I slept good I always sleep good beside you, same, so you wanna say give them another hour, yes and that gives us time to do breakfast and omg actually take showers, why do you say showers like we're taking a separate ones, ok then miss Melanie Bluee are you suggesting that we take one together, well I mean save more water that way, true (hahah).

Ok is 9:30,alright let's do this,are we doing showers,um yeah why not, you start boy today I do girl, alright, Hey Will hon it's time to get up take a shower your clothes are in the bathroom brush your teeth, ok, I will be back, alright, ok J&M's come time to get up take a shower your clothes are in the bathroom and BRUSH your teeth,ok, Jax I can't hear you,k, alright good enough I'll be back, Sam and Kin time to get up and take a shower your clothes are in the bathroom and brush your teeth please, alright, Kin, ok, alright I will be back, Ry and Ty time to wake up from that dream get up take a shower your clothes are in the bathroom and Brush your teeth, ok, thanks I will be back, ok E's it's time to get up girls take a shower and brush your teeth, ok. You done, yep how was it, good I only made one round you, same.

Ok did everyone get what they want, yes, and did everyone take a shower and brush their teeth, yes, ok tell me or mama when your done so you can take your vitamins, ok, so do we all know why we aren't at school right now, because a lot of people are sick and we don't want to get sick, exactly so me and mama are going to be homeschooling you guys so when you go to 1st grade you'll be the smartest 1st graders how does that sound, cool, yea really cool, great so how we do it is everyone is gonna get their tablets and please get your tablet everyone has their names on them so yeah and me or mama will get you on that site and you have to do something in every subject ok, ok, and if you need help with something then raise your hand ok, ok.

Ok who's done with all their work raise your hand ok so everyone but Kin Jax and Ed, yes, ok everyone else can go with mom, ok guys come let's let them finish their work, does anyone need help, me , ok Ed what do you need help with, this word, ok just sound it out, ok so what animal goes meow, a cat, ok and how do you spell it sound it out, so what makes the cu sound, a c, ok good now what makes the au, sound , a, ok and what makes the tu, sound, a t, ok now put it together how do you spell cat, c-a-t, good job hon ok are you done, yea, ok go with mom is everyone else done to, yea ok come let's go in with mom.

Hey what we watching, frozen 2 for the 200th time, yay, how was the rest, it was good, I'd say day one of home school was a success, same um what time do you have to go to work, 3:30 so I should probably start getting ready you gon be good today having 9 kids, yea I'm good and it's not like I ready have a choice, well you could always call your mom, no I'm good she a high risk and besides social distancing right, right well I should be back in about an hour or two, ok hey be safe and wear that mask and gloves, yes ma'am.