This Is The Last Time

So this will probably be the last bunch of kids I give them because they have quit a few so yeah I hope everyone is staying safe 😊

Hey, hey, how was work, well it seems like it went by fast but I was really there for only 4 hours so yeah, did you have any with corona, no I didn't get anyone, well hon you work at a hospital so here's the hand sanitizer, but you work at a hospital to, yeah but I work with kids you work with the general public, true true, babe your phones ringing, can you get it I have to use the bathroom, hello, yes may I speak to Liv Bluee, this is Mel her wife how may I help you, oh yes Mel this is Amelia Taylor, oh yes I remember the old case worker how may I help you, well I was wondering since you and Liv still have your foster care license that you could take in a few kids, well  I don't know especially right now with everything going on, I know I know but I really don't have anywhere else for them to go and if I don't find somewhere soon they could be split up, well how bout I call you back in about 30 minutes with an answer , no problem.

Hey who was it, do you remember Amelia Taylor, um yeah the kids case worker, yeah well she just called and asked if we could take in a few kids, what I don't know Mel don't you think we have enough, yeah I know that's what I said but she said she doesn't have anywhere else to put them and they could be split, well how many and how old, I don't know I asked could I give her 30 so I could talk to you about it, well what do you think, honestly I think we should do it, seriously, yeah why not, well rooms, we could always make room, well I mean if you think it's a good idea let's do it, ok.

Hello may I speak to Amelia Taylor, this is she, Amelia this is Mel and Liv now we just wanted to know how kids there were and there ages, um yes well there's three there's Nova who is 6 and then there are twin boys Syrus and Spencer who are 5 they are really well behaved kids they just have been through a lot there mother killed her self right after the twins were born and there father is in prison for life they have been placed in 4 different foster homes since they were born but all these kid really need are love and a good home, yeah well we talked about and we would love to have them in our home, oh thank you is it ok if we be on our way, yeah no problem, now let's tell the kids.

Hey can everyone please come to the living room please..... is everyone here, yep, ok so me and mama have something to tell you guys so do you guys remember when Ry Ty and Kin came to stay with us, yeah, well the lady that brought them to us is going to be bringing three more kids to us, really, yeah so does anyone have any questions, are they boys or girls, well it's one girl named Nova and two twin boys Syrus and Spencer, how old are they , well Nova is 6 and the boys are 5 so is everyone ok with this, you know mom after awhile you get use to all the kids, (hahah) oh really Will, yep, well ok you can finish playing we'll call you when there here, well that went better than I expected, yes yes it did.

Babe can you get the door, yea, who is it, it's Amelia, babe it's Amelia, hi come on in, I just wanted to say thank you again for this, yea no problem, do you guys want to come here and meet Liv and Mel, hi I'm Mel and this is my wife Liv, hi, what's your names, I'm Nova and these are my brothers Syrus and Spencer, well hi do you want to meet our kids, sure, hey guys can you come here, wow it's a lot of you, I know right, well this is Willow Jax Max Ryder Tyler Sam Eden Emily and Kinsley and guys this is Nova Syrus and Spencer, hi do you guys want come and play in our play room, sure, and thank you guys for doin this again it's just until I find a good home for them, oh no problem we've gotten use to a bunch of kid running around what's a few more, well I'll call back in two weeks to check on everything it's just standard procedure, yea no problem, we'll bye and thanks again, no problem see you.

Hey guys can you come here for a sec.... so bedroom situations Nova is going to sleep with Will for now and Syrus and Spencer can sleep in our room we have a pull out couch, can I actually sleep with my brothers, um yea that's fine you sure, yea, ok no problem so do you guys have any questions for us, not yet no, ok then well do you guys have any questions for them, I do, ok Ed what's your question, what's your full names, my name is Nova Autumn and my name is Spencer Kai and Sy is Syrus Tate and all of our last name are Marlow, cool well guys let's head to bed and we can finish our questions tomorrow do you guys need night clothes, yes well Will can give you some and for Syrus and Spencer Jax or Max can give you guys some that cool, yes and thank you for taking us in, hey no problem.

 so bedroom situations Nova is going to sleep with Will for now and Syrus and Spencer can sleep in our room we have a pull out couch, can I actually sleep with my brothers, um yea that's fine you sure, yea, ok no problem so do you guys have any qu...

Nova Autumn Marlow

Syrus Tate & Spencer Kai Marlow