New Car

So I really like cars and I haven't shown there's yet so I said hey why not add a picture.😊

One week later
Hey babe I was thinking, ok what was your thought, I think we should get new cars, both of us, yeah think about we have three more kids and our ones now are almost broken down like I've had mine for like 4 years and you what 7, yep 7 1/2, exactly babe their old it's time to get rid of them, fine we'll go tomorrow and also we have a class tomorrow, right how more do we have to do, just two more I believe, good cause those are kind of tiring but I'm glad we have the kids and their together,yeah, hey Liv&Mel, me and my brothers where wondering if we could call you mama and mommy like every one else, well yes of course if that's what you want to do, thanks, no problem goodnight, night, what did they say, they said yes, YES, haha I love those kids, me too me too.

Ok so me and mama have decided to get new cars and we need your help so today we're gonna go where there are a buck of car and you guys are gonna pick out you favorite ones, ok so it can be any color we want to(Willow) yes it can so everyone let's get ready so we can go, k babe how many do you have, I got 8 we're good, ok,we got everything, I think so, do you have ty's inhaler, yep it's in my purse, alright we're at let's roll.

Hi I'm Jim how may I help you today, well we are looking for a 8 passenger car, well here we have suvs here for 30,000, what do you guys think, how many colors do you have(Will), well we have black, blue, white, and red, ok we've discussed and we like the Black one and the white one, ok it's settled we take the white one and the black, both today, yes sir, so I'll drive the car and you can drive the black one and sit can we get someone to drive this to our house, no problem I will be right with you. So guys you like the cars, yes but what are we gonna do with the old ones, we could donate them, oh yeah let's do that, alright bed you guys you have school tomorrow, Ty did you do your inhaler, yes ma'am, alright good night, goodnight.

Ok guys time to get up I'm coming around today if you don't get up it's no goodie for snack so you might want to get up, E's your first today you guys up, we're both up ok get dressed and brush your teeth and wash your face, ok J&M you, we're up, Will, I'm up, Kin and Sam, we're up, ok, Ty & Ry, up, alright good morning everyone, so did we have anyone, nope everybody got up today, wow, I know right. Ok people we have 10 minutes to leave the house let's go, Ty did you take your inhaler, yes mama, do you have your back up, yes ma'am, ok let's go people, get in the car, no that's my seat no that's my seat, mom Kin's sitting in my set no I'm not, omg just sit somewhere every car seat is the same....bye mom bye mama, bye kiddies, so do we have to get seats with their names on them too, I guess so babe I guess so.