He found ME(part 1)

Paging doctor Carter to trauma room 3 paging doctor Carter to trauma room 3, what do we have, a man in his early 20's late 30's says he was driving when he ran a red light, do we have a name, umm Ben Kingston, Oh My Gosh no it's not Ben, Melly I found you I know I would find you, he going into cardiac arrest Dr.Carter what should we do Dr. CARTER, yes someone give the pads please on my mark charge to 200 and clear charge to 250 and clear, we got him back, ok Janet do me a favor and get security for please I want them in here as soon as he wakes up and also page me please, do you know him Ma'am let's just say he's someone I whis I could forget page me, no problem.

Well hello Dr.Carter I just had to do this chemo treatment on this 3 year old kid it was horrible hey you ok Hello anyone home, oh hey babe, did you just hear anything I said just now , ummm no what did you say, hey what's wrong, nothing everything's fine, no it's not what's wrong, he's here, who's here, Ben, wait what how, I guess he found out where we where and came to get or something I really don't know Liv I really just thought it would be good for me and the kids would finally get way from him I guess I was wrong, it's ok babe it's gonna be fine.

It's Janet he's up I have to go, do you want me to come, no I'm fine you go back to your patients, but what if he tries something, it's fine I already told Janet to get security put in his room so it's fine I will be fine, ok but call me if anything happens I mean anything if he even blinks the wrong way call me, well babe at the end of the day I'm still his doctor so I kinda need him to blink, ok I love you, I love you to.

Melanie Mackenzie Carter you are a sight for sore eyes, hey Bill Janet can you give us a minute, you sure Dr.Carter, yes I'm sure, alright, finally some alone time, Ben how did you find me, well when my wife for eight damn years ups and leaves for no got damn reason and takes my kids away from me you don't think I'm going to find them I know people Mel and you know that, first off Ben I didn't leave you for no reason you know why I left you because you where an abusive drunk  ass whole who beat me black and blue for eight years straight and as for MY kids you will never see them again, listen here Melanie you can leave I don't care but you have no right NO right to take my kids away from me, I have every right and I'll make sure I do, wait is that a new ring because it's not the one I gave you.

To Be Continued

Hiii so nothing extremely bad has happened yet so I said why not with this chapter 😊