#BlackLivesMatter

Babe have you seen the News, yeah it's all over Instagram, wow this is so crazy, yeah I know, have you talk to Chris, um yeah we talked yesterday day he said he'll be here late after noon Friday to come get the girls, tell him to stay safe out there, I did he said he was going to go to the riot I just said make sure you wear you mask and get out of there before anything crazy happens, well hey I don't blame him I would go out there if I could to, do you think we should talk to the kids about this, well yeah half of them have black in them so yeah, I just don't want them to be scared or afraid, well hon that's just life but I think they are old enough to know, I guess your right.

The next morning

Ok as you get your food please sit at the table and please do not fight over a set... ok now me and mama have something to talk to you about so there has been some things going on with the world, so there was this man named George Floyd and he was to go to jail for something but instead of the police just taking him to jail they pressed on his body really hard which made him not be able to breathe and he passed away, why did they do that, because he was black and they were scared even though he was not really a threat, did he have any kids, um yes a daughter just a little older then you guy but the big thing is to don't ever be scared to stand up for what you believe in and if you see someone in need of help you help them no matter what skin color they have or what they look like always do the right thing, ok mom.