Baby Shower

5 months later

Hey babe what time was your family going to be here , um I honestly don't know let me call my mom .... hola mamá , hola , a qué hora ibas a entrar , alrededor de las 6:30 am , k adios te amo , también te amo. They should be here by 6:30 she said , well I'm going back to sleep please be up before 6:30 , babe it's like 5:30 I'm not going back to sleep, well then just wake me back up when you leave, alright.

Hey babe I'm leaving, ok, you got the kids , yeah bye love you, love you bye. Ok
Nov and Will time to get up, okay, it's to early, Will when I come back you better be up, ok ok, Jax And Max time to wake up, why so early, yeah it's to early and it's Saturday, guys it's 7:30, exactly, be up by time I come back around, Ry, Ty time to get up, okay, alright, thank you, Sam, Kin time to wake up, ugh, nooo, yesss please be up by time I come back around, Sy and Spence time to get up guys, do we have to , yeah do we have to, yess you have to and I will be coming back around, Ed, Em time to get up, nooo, yesss, ok, thank you Em and Ed I will be back around please be up.

Nice to see everyone up finally, where mom, she went to get abuela and abuela and the rest of the family from the airport, why , did you guys forget the baby showers today, oh yea you guys have so many kids at this point we know it's with gonna be two boys two girls or one boy and one girl, well this is it , it better be we're running out of room here, I will keep that in mind Nov, so what time does it start again, at 2:30, so I want all of you to go take your showers and your clothes are on your beds.

Babe I'm back, oh just in time to the kids are getting ready, and let me guess you need help with hair, babe we have 12 heads to do what do you think and also Jax and Max want to wear their hats and Sam wants her face painted like a bear, why does Sam want he face painted, she wants to make her shirt, wow, yeah, Liv hi, Liza hi, how's my grand babies doing in their, their perfectly fine and kicking just well, that's good, Hey there Liv how are you, good and you Mr.Carter, Liv I've told you call me Eric, I know it's just Mr.Carter rolls out the mouths of easily, Liv, Katie, how are you, good and you you've gotten so big, the perk of having twins, hey Liv how you doing, hey May I'm doing good, where are the kids, their getting ready.

Ok we ready, yeah think so, alright so all the kids are riding and mama car and everyone else in mine. Bonjour, Bonjour maman we're leaving for the building now if you head over and can you tell Tom and Mary as well, ça ira, thanks, pas de problème, k bye, au revoir.

Ok ok guys it's time for the reveal of the babies ok so how it works is Mel and Liv will each have a cannon and one by one pop them so Mel's first on the count of three 1,2,3 it's a girl! Ok Liv on the count of three 1,2,3 it's a Boy, oh my god one boy and girl were even, and this is it after this no more, for sure.