Meet Everyone

Let's go people we have to be at gg's in 2 hours and it's a 1 hour drive so let's move it,babe I'm sure my mom will understand if we're a little late, will she tho will she? Your right you can head to the car I'll count, k, ok here we go 12345678 and 9, we good, yep we're good. Mommm Ed is sitting in my seat, no I'm not, yes you are, am not, are to, am not, are to, ok sit or we are all going back and the house and taking naps Ed are you sitting in Kin's set, no, get up and look down does that set have your name on it, no, ok then it not your set everybody has 5 seconds to get in their set or we all are going back in the house 1 2 3 4 5 now we all good, yes ma'am, alright let's go.

Ok we're here, mama, Livy hi honey, gg, oh look my beautiful grandchildren hi, hi Maggie and how are you, hi Mel I'm fine and you how is your family, their fine all good, and who are these bundles of joy hiding behind your leg, oh this is Ryder Tyler and Kinsley their our foster children, well hi there I'm Maggie Liv's mom but you can call me gg like every one else does, hi, so mom when are Tom Mary and the kids gonna be here, well Tom is on the way with this girl that he got knocked up and Mary went to the store for me but she'll be back, gg are Sally and Beck here, no honey they went with their mama but they'll be back, ok, mama can we go play on the trampoline, you have to ask gg that, gg can we go play on the trampoline, yeah sure, hey put on your jackets, but it's not that cold, which is why you don't have a coat on but instead a jacket and no sass please and thank you, ok.

So the kids are you guys sure you can handle three extra kids especially with your work schedules, well I mean mom we do well with with 7 I'm sure we can do well with 9, and are you talking about adopting them, I mean we just took the like a month ago so we haven't really got that far but yeah right, yeah I mean I love those kids like they came out of my own womb so yeah definitely adoption is on the table, same I love those kids to death, ok I hope you guys know what your doing, yeah us too.

Mom I'm back, is that my big sis Mar, is that my little sis Livy, ahahaha, hi muffin, hi peaches how's it been how's the husband and the kids, good everything's good but how's everything going on in your life how's Mel, well she's right behind you so you can ask her yourself, hi Mel how have you been treating my baby sister, well I would like to think good how have you been Mar, well I'm still going so that's good, the reason I came in here first I heard screaming and wired name calling and second babe where's Ty's inhaler he can't find it, well it should be in his pocket at all times but if not check in my purse and if he needs a minute then tell him to come in, will do, who's Ty, well you can ask him yourself he bud you ok, yeah, do you need a minute to calm down, yeah, well since your in here I want you to meet my sister Mary, hi what's your name, Tyler, well hi Tyler I'm Mary, Mel and I have recently taken in 3 foster siblings Ty here and his brother and sister Kinsley and Ryder, wow, mama can I go back outside now, yeah bud just take it easy and if you feel like you can't breath then tell someone ok, ok, Tyler has really bad asthma, oh poor kid how old are they, well Ty's 5 Ry's 6 and Kin's 5, man you have a packed house, I sure do speaking of where is Sally and Beck, oh their with their dad they should be here any minute now, oh he's not staying, no he has to work so I'm letting him get his rest, oh.

T-Dog in the building y'all, is that my little brother Tommy, mom Livy just called me Tommy, come here you sensitive jerk, hi big sis how's it going, good and you when's the baby due, well it should be in about 2 months, really wow is it the same girl, nope different girl I was with this one before I was with the homophobe, well what happened to her, well she sent me a latter last month saying that she lost the baby, man I'm sorry T, yeah me too, hey Mar what's good, hey Tommy wassup, man y'all gon stop calling me Tommy I'm not no little kid no more, well T then maybe you should stop acting like one, alright I'm let you have that one Mar but just know I'm back for revenge, whatever little bro, so where the kids, mine are in the back with Mel, oh yeah she still hot, T really, my bad I'm just messing around, where's Sal and Beck, they should be pulling up now, mommy Sally Beck hey did you guys have fun with dad, yep, that's great, hi there, auntie Liv, wassup shorties, uncle T, gg, Sally Beck hey you guys are getting so big, cause we eat vegetables, that's good keep doing that.

Ok guys time to go in, but mommy, come now please, ok, hey guys have fun outside, yes and I just so high to the the sky(Ry), you did, yep, hey guys look over there, uncle T, shorties so many shorties you guys are getting so big and oh look three new shorties, Tom this is Kinsley Ryder and Tyler, kids this is my brother Tom and My sister Mary with her and Ty have already met can you guys say hi and introduce yourself, hi I'm Kinsley and I'm 5, hi I'm Tyler and I'm 5 too, hi I'm Ryder and I'm 6, well hi guys I'm Tom but you can call me uncle T and and I'm Mary but you can call me auntie p or just peaches..... kid's dinner ready, coming,,, ahahaha so how did you two come up with the nicknames muffin and peaches, well when we were little I was like 5 and and Liv was 1 and one day she saw me eating peaches and she asked what it was and I told and she thought that was my name so it stuck pretty boring actually, and my favorite food as a kid was muffins and when I was little I was a bit chunky so everyone just started calling me muffin I use to hate it so much but I grew into it..... well thanks for dinner mom it was fun, no problem come back soon, will do love you mom, love you too, bye Maggie, bye Mel, goodnight Mar goodnight T, night Livy, love you guys, love you too.

Another long chapter tell me if there to long then I can try to make them shorter and also can someone tell me if I wrote to many kids b/c I was thinking of adding one more just let me know. Ok bye😊