More Bluee's

Sorry this chapter is so short I just had to update because I haven't in awhile but the next couple of chapter ore kind of interesting so you know read if you want but if you don't that's ok to bye😊

Hey babe have you seen my hat, ummm look in the closet I think I seen it in there, thanks found it, ok we ready, I think so let's go, ok let's go B Gang is everyone one in the car, yes, alright let's go. My moms calling hello, Bonjour que faites-vous, um well I told you that today we were going to court for the kids adoption, hey mom is that nana, yeah say hi, Bonjour nana, Bonjour chéries, hello Maggie how are you, good Mel and you, good, well maman I'll talk to you later, ok bye t'aime, love you too.

Ok kids we're getting out everyone put on your mask and everyone grab your buddies hand. So back again are we,yes we are we just keep growing, well hey it's nothing like growing for the better, you got that right, so how many does this make, umm 12,well I give praise to the both of so let's get this started shall we alright sign here and here and here now Olivia Kristan Bluee and Melanie Mackenzie Bluee you are now the legal mothers of Nova Autumn Syrus Tate and Spencer Kai Bluee congratulations, thank you so much for giving us another miracle, no problem you all have a lovely family, thank you, no problem.