Telling Liv's Family

The next day

Mel POV: So today Liv tells her whole family that we're together let's hope it goes as well as it went with the kids.

Liv POV: It's the day I tell my family I'm in love with another women yay I just hope they don't disown me hope for the best.

Both POV: ok E's,Will come on its time to go to G-Ma house, yay G-Ma are Mel,J&M,and Sam coming, umm well we'll meet them after we'll go to Dave n Busters after how's that sound, yay something fun, alright let's get in the car come on.......G-Ma, aunt Mary, uncle T, come give G-Ma kisses, hey guys how's it going, are Sally and Beck here, yes they are in back, can we go back mom, yes you can please don't make a big mess, ok, but Frist come give uncle T some dap,boom,ahhh,lalala, ok go have fun, hey sis wassup, nothing much just living how's what's her name Jessica, oh we broke up like a month ago, oh bud I'm sorry, it's all good, Mary how's Bill, he's good and Chris, umm him and Jen his wife are good, oh right I forgot he got married....well hate to break this wired ass silence but let's toast to family, to family, hey speaking of where's grandpa, ummm I think he's in the back sleep, hey Liv where's Mel, who's Mel, umm my friend, she hot, Tom man come on, what, umm anyway her and the kids went to the park I think, oh why didn't she come, I think she just wanted to give me time with my family, nonsense they should have come, well we're not staying long anyway, oh how come, well we're supposed to be taking the kids somewhere after so yeah, well tell her I said hi, will do..... dinner's ready will someone go get dad, grandpa time to eat, I'm coming don't rush me, alright than, kids come and eat,we're coming, so what's everyone been up to I know it's been a while since we all have been together, well Bill and I are just so excited to be  opening the restaurant next month and the kids have just started to begin learning the 1's, Mar your kids are 2 and 3, yes and very advanced unlike some, wait are you talking about my kids cause if you want to go there we can go there, alright alright now let's settle down now Tom your next what's been up, well I've been going on tour with the guys matter of fact we're going to Denver in August, wait you'll be here for the E's birthday won't you, yeah of course I will no doubt about I wouldn't miss their 4th,5th, 5th birthday party so yeah that's what's going on with me,ok next up Liv what's going on in your life, well I'm doing good at the hospital umm we have Will's birthday in 2 months and oh yeah I'm dating my female neighbor named Mel and she has three kids so yeah mom I think your up sooo, wait did you just say your dating a woman, yes yes I did,cool, ok so let me get this straight your friend Mel is your girlfriend, yes, and do the kids now about this , yes they do, and how do they feel about it, they love it they even asked if they we're going to move into the house their not but they are alright with it, mom do you have anything to say, I knew it, excuse me, I knew it you two are so close you literally are always together I'm happy for you you have never looked so happy, so your not mad, no not at all I love you for who you are no matter what, grandpa, well Olivia if I can get use to your kids I can get use to how you live your life and besides I'm to old to care about what y'all do anymore, so your all ok, yeah we're happy for you Liv, I love you guys, we love you too my beautiful girl.... well we're going to go see you guys umm I guess Will's birthday,bye love y'all, bye Liv bye kids love you too see you next time.

Hey babe, so how was it, it was actually really great I mean really great no got mad and I wasn't disowned by my grandpa, oh that's great well you now the twins birthday is in like 2 months, I know so is Will's is also, so what are we gonna do, well I mean we could just throw one big party instead of doing two separate one's their only like what 2 or 3 days apart, yeah ok, but we can get more into that latter when we get home are me and the kids staying over tonight, of course hey I was wondering do we like have to tell Chris, well babe yes of pretty sure we do, yeah I know.