Big 25

So it's Liv's Birthday which is on March 31st yay😊

Good morning beautiful and happy birthday, good morning how did you sleep, next to you wonderful but you got to work on your snoring, ugh I do not, if you say so(haha) so what do you want to do today, honestly just hang out with the kids and you, well I think I can make that happen so do you want to do wake up today or, yeah I'll do, ok meet you down stairs. So guys to day we have the option of French toast sticks or toaster strudels who star the line today, Jax what you want bud, French toast, we got fts, Sam, toaster strudel, we a ts, Em, toaster strudel, another ts, Will , French toast, we a fts, Ry, French toast sticks, fts, Kin, toaster strudel, ts, Ed, toaster strudel, ts, Ty, French toast sticks, fts, and b lost but not least Max, I want French toast, and last fts, ok.... mama, yes honey, we got you this card, aww it says To the best mama in the world thank you for loving you forever and ever happy birthday from the Bluee Crew thanks guys this mean the most to me.

Hey mom, hey Livy I just called to tell that I love and happy birthday, aww thanks mommy I'll see you, see you soon love you, love you too. Hey who was that, my mom calling to tell me happy birthday, cool so Stacy just called and asked if the girls wanted to go over for a sleepover, um sure, k just a wanted to talk to you before I told her a final decision, k. Hello, hey muffin happy birthday, thank you peaches, so I was calling to tell you happy birthday obviously but also if the kids would want to come over for a sleepover, well the girls are going to a sleepover, what about the boys, Mar I am not leaving you with 4 boys on your own that would be mean of me, fine you can just drop them off and then tell T to come get them I'm sure he wouldn't mind, you sure, yes muffin I'm sure, k see you later, see you. Hello, hi sissy happy birthday, hey T thanks, so Mar just texted me and I am going to be picking the boys up after you drop them at her house, k thanks bro, no problem and happy birthday, thanks.

So the boys are going with Tom and the girls to Stacy correct, that is correct, ok so I guess I'll go drop the kids off, hey ill do it you stay here and get ready, ready for what you see when I get back be ready,ok.

Hey babe I'm back you ready, coming, wow you look as beautiful as a sunflower, aww thanks babe and you what did you change over Mar house, don't worry bout it(haha). O-M-G you brought me to mi favorite restaurant Olive Garden, yep anything you want from here get it it's on me, aww thanks so much babe for doing this I love you so much, no problem beautiful I love you too happy birthday.

 O-M-G you brought me to mi favorite restaurant Olive Garden, yep anything you want from here get it it's on me, aww thanks so much babe for doing this I love you so much, no problem beautiful I love you too happy birthday