Meet Chris

A week later

Both Liv and Mel: " Girls your dad's here,coming, hey babe can you get the door, yeah no problem, hey wassup I'm Mel, hey I'm Chris I'm sorry but who are you exactly, oh I'm Liv's umm friend, oh cool, hey Chris I see you've meet Mel if speaking of I have something to tell you, yeah wassup, so umm it's about my relationship status so I'm taken, oh cool who is he, wellll it's not exactly a he Chris meet Mel my girlfriend, Mel meet Chris my baby daddy, wait you're whaaattt so you have a girlfriend so do the kids know, yeah of course they know they love it especially since she has three other kids, well hey the hart wants what it wants right does your family know, yeah everyone knows, and their cool with this, yeah totally, cool well it's nice to meet you Mel, you too Chris, you have three other children, umm yeah twin boys Jax & Mar they are 5 almost 6 and a daughter Sam who is 4 almost 40, yeah I also have two other ones Stella's 4 and Camron who is 3, hey speaking of the kids me and Mel I have decided that Will, Jax & Max are turning the same age and are like 2 or 3 days apart that we just have their party together what do you think, ummm yeah sure why not do you guys have a theme and a place picked out yet, yes we do the theme is Nike and the place is jump street, well me Jen and the kids will be there, fun where are those girls E's, Will come on your dad is waiting, we're coming we're coming alright alright, daddy, hey munchkin's how's it been going up top haha to slow, well you girls have fun at dad's house and behave, k love you mama and bye Mel, bye.

" Well babe how do you think that went, honestly better than expected, way better than I thought for sure everyone in your family is so cool, speaking of family when's the last time you talk to your parents, ummm I say last month they wished the twins a early birthday and I even got to talk to my sister's, did they say anything about Ben, well honestly I don't really care oh and I think they are all coming down for the twins birthday, are you gonna tell them, yes of course of going to tell them, hopefully before the birthday so they don't think who the hell is this little girl on the cake and the decorations, hahah very funny no I'll definitely tell them before the party matter of fact am going to go call them now, wait seriously, yeah seriously, can I be there, of course.... Hello, hey mom, Mel, yeah how's it going, good good and you how's the kids, their good so I have something I want to tell you and dad and Max & Katie I'm gonna put you all on 3 way just a sec, ok honey,Hello hey Max it's Mel , Mel hey how's it going, good good are you around Katie, ummm yeah just a sec, hello, k we all here mom, dad, we're here May & Katie, we're here, ok so I have something to tell you all now when you come to the twins birthday there is going to be someone else their and their kid is sharing a birthday with the boys, Mel's got a boyfriend, is this true Melanie, well yes and no you see it's not a boyfriend so much as a girlfriend, excuse me what did you just say, Mom, Dad, May, Katie I have a girlfriend and she is really great and she has three other kids and well I... I love her, wait what did you just say, I love you, ok so you have a girlfriend and your telling us this over the phone, yes just in case you won't want to come down after you've heard, don't be silly cookie of course I'm still coming and I am as well, yeah and so are we, thank you so much guys you don't know how much this means to me,what's her name, Olivia but she goes by Liv, you said she has three other kids, yes Willow who is sharing a party with the boys and twins Eden & Emily who is the same age as Sam , well we just want you to know that we love you Mel, I love you guys to, bye, bye".

"Ok so can we please go back to the fact that you said I love you, what I said that I don't really remember that, that's a shame, it is, yeah because I wouldn't get to say I love you too, wait you do, I'm course I do what's not to love your beautiful your a great mother most important your the best darn person I have ever been with, well yes In that case I did say that say I love you and you know how much, how, to the moon and back, did you just say something to me that you tell your 4 year old daughter, yes yes I did what you want me to take back cause I'll take it back, no no I love you to the moon and back also, well good.