Foster Parents

Well congratulations Mel and Live you are now the official foster parents of Ryder Kason,Tyler Grayson, and Kinsley Lynn Young, thanks Amelia hopefully next it will be permanent parents, yes well in dues time so Arlene you gonna tell the kids, well we kinda have to because there are gonna be some room changes, well good luck I'll see you guys in two months for a checkup, thanks see you later, you too. Well I guess we better pick up the kids yep bout that time, so I was thinking that we order some beds and dresser that way we can fix the room up for the boys and Sam and Kinsley can just stick with sharing we just have to make over the room, I like it but I don't know about Sam, well she's just gonna have to get over it, I guess so.

Ok boys and girls me and mama have something to tell y'all, so Ryder Tyler and Kinsley are gonna be staying her a little while longer so we have some room changes, like what(Will), well I'm glade you asked do me and mom are gonna fix you the guess room for Ryder and Tyler to make it their own room and Sam and Kinsley are gonna be sharing a room, what(Sam), yep are you ok with that Sam, I guess so, alright then, so does this mean that you're our new foster parents(Kinsley), yes it does, what is foster parents(Jax), it's when kids like Kin Ry and Ty go live in a home with people who are not there parents, but I thought you were there parents(Max), now we are, oh.

Ok time for bed guys... nite Jax nite Max did you guys brush your teeth, yes, Will did you brush your teeth, yes, goodnight, Ry Ty you guys good, yes, did y'all brush your teeth, yes, Ed Em you guys brush your teeth, yes, goodnight, night Sam Kin did you guys brush your teeth, yes. Did you get everyone one I think so.