A Look Into The Future

So this is their 10th anniversary they were already together for 3 years plus the six I fast forward thanks so mush for anyone who read this story hope you enjoy the Bluee's last ride☺️

Ok guys I need the van filled in less then 15 minutes please be heading out of the door, mom I can't find my purse, who said that, me Will, oh um check your your room but whatever your gonna do do it fast we have to be leaving out of the door like right now so who ever is not in this van in 3 minutes your being left.

Salut maman we're heading to the building now and please do not forget your mask, oui oui je sais, ok see you there. Babe is your family here, yeah I just talk to my sister she said their 30 minutes away ok I'm gonna call Tom and make sure they have their mask. Hello hey I was just calling to make sure you guys have your mask, yep can't forget if I wanted to Chance always makes sure I know, ok we're like 29 minutes away, same see you there, see you.

Alright guys we wanted to thank you for supporting us from the beginning of our relationship through the ups and downs we really appreciate wow now that I think about 10 years is a long ass time excuses my language but damn woman we really did a decade I love you Olivia , (hahah) I love you to Melanie and these have been the best 10 years of my life and would never take any of it back and to our lovely children we love all of you and your fierce funny and very wild personality's so now I have been made aware that each of our children have prepared a speech video so.

Willow: So what to say about these two incredible women I get the chance to call my moms I just started off with one witch was cool because like one bossy mom is nothing but add two oh are you in for the bossy ride of your life (crowd laughter) bit I definitely would not change it for any thing it's been fun.

Eden & Emily: Well for those who can't tell I'm Eden the one in the blue,and I'm Emily in the purple, we used to get annoyed when people would get us mixed up but then as we got older we understood I mean we get mixed up sometimes, yeah me as Emily think sometimes am I Emily or am I Eden (hahaha) but one thing we loved about Mel es that's so wired to say now, our mom is that she saw us as individuals, and of course we love our mama she have birth to us we kinda have two.

Jax & Max: Wow they really are out here just saying all the nice stuff, yeah we were just gonna say I'm Jax, and I'm Max, love you moms, but now I feel like I gotta put more, yeah thanks a lot girls (haha) no but seriously, woah the Jax buddy don't get serious people are gonna think we have harts, don't worry Max no one is gonna find out that you cried at the end of shrek, hey when Fiona turned into an ogre for shrek that was a really beautiful moment (hahah), yeah it really was, but I guess in all reality what we're trying to say is WE LOVE YOU MOMS.

Sam: Well that was something I'm just glad they came up with more then two words each (haha) so when I first met Liv wow they were right that is weird when I first met my mama I thought she was really pretty and was instantly attached it felt great to have more then one mom when most didn't even get one so I consider my self lucky and loved I love you two more and more each day.

Kinsley: I'm not crying your crying (haha) not but when I was just 5 years old I met my first friend I had had in a very long time and one day I remember her telling me she had two moms and I was jealous because I couldn't even get one and she got two little did I know when they first met me they saw me just me a 5 year old girl lonely and sad and every day from that day on has been a blessing and I'm especially grateful that they just didn't take me but they took my brothers to and for that I love you both with all my hart.