CHAPTER TWENTY

Dedicated to all ma lovely readers ❤

~●~●~●~●~

Amira was dreaming of samosas when she felt a tap on her arm.

It also felt like a dream but when it became persistent, she felt her somnolence slowly fading away.

"Amira, Amira."

"Mmm," She purred in her sleep.

"Amira wake up. It's morning."

"Ooohhh, leave me alone." She griped.

"Dallah tashi." Nabeelah smacked her butt and she jolted awake.

"What na?"

"Tashi ki yi sallah. Su Yaya Kubra suna hanya."

Amira yawned and stretched, saying her morning prayer. That's when she noticed the white rays seeping through the curtains and bathing the room with sunlight.

"Is it morning?! I missed fajr?!"

"Pray and get ready fast, we'll be back later." Nabeelah went out of the room.

She climbed out of bed and froze in the middle of the spacious room.

A cream buttoned barocco queen-sized bed stood in the middle of the room with two lamps standing on the drawers on either side of it plus a tufted bed foot bench. The floor was super polished with porcelain tiles and beneath her feet was a fluffy tufted area rug.

The moulded ceiling had LED lights with a classic French chandelier complimenting its feel. There were wall sconces and the cream tulle blackout curtains concealed the sunlight making the atmosphere moderate, not too bright and not too dark.

Wow, is this my room? Where are my clothes? She thought when she met nothing more alike a wardrobe.

She went through one of the two doors in the room and met a cream luxury living room. She went back in and entered the other door.

It was a closet, lighted by a single light chandelier. Lots of clothes hung in display cabinets that circulated the space, a whole shelve for assorted shoes and at an end was a three-paneled full-length mirror before which was a velvet chaise lounge. In the middle was a vanity with pull-out drawers and on which were lots of makeup and cosmetic stuff plus a plush cylindrical ottoman.

Wow! My very own closet!

She went to the inner door and met the bathroom. It was fabulous. With a shower stall and bathtub. The slippers were just comfy and so were the floor mats. There was a cabinet with lots of towels and skincare products. Wow! A beautiful house but ugly life. Wonderful combination!

She took her bath, wore a random abaya for prayer and went in search of something lighter after that. Settling for a bum short and tee, she complimented with a toe length hijab as she wasn't sure if she's the only one in the house and went out to hustle for food. She's famished.

Coming out of her suite she landed in an entirely different world. The corridor walls were covered in black glossy tiles with a couple of magnificent paintings hanging on them, she moved down slowly, peeked behind her and met a door and a glass window.

She walked past the staircase and towards the hall which was empty but had a glass slide door at the right and two twin doors at the left, she wouldn't take a chance to peek and come face to face with Ali because something told her his haven was behind one of the three passages.

She went down the stairs steadily admiring the house, the staircase was overlooking the foyer and to the right were luxurious double sitting rooms alongside each other.