Happiest Day of my Messed Up Life

Today was the day.

The day of my wedding.

The day I married the man I have loved for a long time. The only person that I could imagine spending the rest of my life with.

Today was the day I became Mrs Y/n Lupin. 

I woke up in the spare bedroom in James and Lily's house, where I would be getting ready because the boys were at my apartment and its 'bad luck' for the groom to see the bride in the dress before the wedding. I didn't believe it was bad luck but I wasn't going to argue with Lily. 

Lily woke me up quite early, which basically killed me because I barely slept last night due to excitement about the wedding. Lily and Marlene did my makeup while Alice did my hair. 

Once they were done I looked really nice and I couldn't see the bags under my eyes as clearly as before. Then we all did each others hair and makeup and then got changed into our dresses. 

We all looked stunning. 

***Remus' POV***

I woke up alone in my bed. I always struggle to sleep when I don't have Y/n beside me but after today the loss of sleep will all be worth it. I couldn't wait to marry Y/n, she was the love of my life and I couldn't imagine a life without her. 

I lay in bed for a moment when I hear yelling coming from the living room. What have those idiots done now? 

I quickly get out of bed and step into the living room and see James, Sirius and Peter all freaking out.
"What are you guys doing?" 
"Don't freak out," James says. "But I might've accidentally set your microwave on fire." 
I sigh to myself and quickly walk into the kitchen and use a spell to put out the fire and repair any damage that was made.

"We didn't think of that." Sirius says. 
"Clearly." I mutter. "What were you guys doing anyway?" 
"We were trying to make breakfast." Peter says.
"What were you making in the microwave?"
"Beans." Sirius says.
"Did you put the beans in a bowl first?"
"That's what we forgot to do." Sirius says in realisation. I mentally face palm and begin questioning why I'm even friends with these lunatics. 

"Forget breakfast," I say. "Lets just get ready."
"Yeah, if we're late Lily will kill us." James says. I agree with him, Lily has been freaking out about this more than Y/n has been.

I head into my room and get changed into my tux. 
All I can think about is Y/n. I love her so much. I don't know what I'd do without her. 
But what if she doesn't feel the same way? What if she realises that she deserves better than me? Of course she deserves better than me, I'm a werewolf, I cant give her the life she deserves. 

"Mate, we've got to go soon." Sirius says and I look up at him. "What's wrong? You better not be considering leaving Y/n because if you do-"
"I'm not going to leave Y/n." I say and he sits down beside me on my bed.
"Then what's wrong?"
"Sirius, what if she realises that I'm not right for her?"
"Remus, you two have been together for years and I cant think of two people more perfect for each other, don't tell James and Lily I said that. Look, Y/n loves you so much, she would never leave you." 
"You're right," I mutter. "Lets go." 

**********

I stand at the alter beside James and Peter, Sirius was going to walk Y/n down the aisle, something that Y/n had decided since it was generally the father who would walk the bride down the aisle and Y/n hadn't spoken to her father in years.