The Quidditch World Cup

An owl flew through the open kitchen window and I take a letter from it. I pet the owl before it flies away again. I look at the envelope, the letter is addressed to Harry. I assume it's from one of his friends, and judging by the scribbly writing it's from Ron, not Hermione. I walk up the stairs and knock on the door of Harry's room before entering.

"You've got a letter." I say, handing him the letter. He opens it and begins smiling widely as he nears the end of the letter.
"Its from Ron," He says excitedly. "His dad has got tickets for the quidditch world cup. Can I go?"
"Of course you can." I say. "When will you be leaving?"
"Ron says he and his dad will be here to pick me up in two days." Harry says and I nod. 
"You can pack your things tomorrow, Sirius has decided that we're having a movie day today." I say. "Remus is out buying snacks and Sirius is deciding which movie we should watch first."

"That seems like fun." Harry says and gets up off his bed. We walk down the stairs together. Sirius had already picked out a bunch of movies. Remus soon came home and poured out the snacks into bowls while I put the videocassette into the VCR. 
I sat down on the couch with Harry beside me as Sirius sat on the floor like a child. Remus came into the room and placed the bowls of food, which he was carrying with his wand, onto the coffee table. He sits down on the other side of me and wraps his arm around my shoulders. 

Somewhere during the third movie I fell asleep. I was woken by Remus lightly shaking me awake. 
"Get up, you cant sleep on the couch." He says.
"Oh yeah, watch me." I mutter and everyone laughs quietly.
"Y/n, come on, if you want to sleep go to bed." Remus says and I groan. 
"Fine." I mumble and sit up properly on the couch as I had been lying on Remus' shoulder. I yawn and stretch my arms before standing up and heading up to my room. I flop down onto the bed and hear Remus chuckle from the doorway.

"How much sleep have you had in the past few days?" He asks, sitting down on bed beside me and gently rubbing my back.
"Clearly not enough." I mutter. I had been working a lot more recently. I was an auror at the ministry and my job was beginning to get more and more stressful lately. I've been working longer hours which sucks because I haven't had much time to spend with Harry and Sirius. 
"Y/n, you're overworking yourself." Remus says softly. "I think you should take a few days off and just relax." 
"I cant relax, I need to work." I mutter. I can tell that Remus rolled his eyes at me. 
"No," He says sternly. "I'm sending an owl to your work, you're taking a week off."
I sigh but don't bother arguing with him. He's right, I probably do need a rest. 

I roll onto my side so that I'm now looking at him. He leans down and lightly kisses me before leaving the room. I close my eyes and fall back asleep. 
Only to be woken a few hours later by Sirius.
"Oi, get up, Remus made food." He says loudly in my ear. I groan and push Sirius away from me.
"Why are you so loud?" I groan. 
"To annoy you." He says and I open my eyes to see him smirking at me. "Now get up, its food time."

He exits the room and I get out of bed. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Remus smiles at me before handing me a plate of food.
"Thanks." I say.
"I owled your work, you've got a week off." He says. "You are going to rest."
"Fine." I say and we walk into the living room, joining Harry and Sirius on the couch and eat together. 

**********

I woke up in the middle of the night after I heard something. I grabbed my wand from the bedside table and got out of bed carefully, Remus was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him up because the full moon was approaching and he needed rest. I exit the room, quietly closing the door behind me and begin following the noise. It was coming from Harry's room. I open the door to see Harry thrashing around in his sleep.