Asking Questions

I'm just going to say this now, the timeline might be very off but I'm trying my best. I am doing most of this off of my (awful) memory lol. Enjoy :) 

The next few days of school were fine. Remus was really enjoying being a teacher. Hagrid was enjoying himself but after the Malfoy and Buckbeak situation he's decided to tone down the extravagance of the lessons but the classes are still quite interesting, or at least I  think so. One sad thing was that Buckbeak is probably going to be executed. It was Draco Malfoy who was attacked and his father, Lucius, is going to do everything in his power to assure that Buckbeak will pay for what he did. I think this is totally unfair, Malfoy insulted Buckbeak, even after Hagrid said not too. He was just being ignorant. 

Halloween was quickly approaching, and while this used to be one of my favourite times of year, I no longer enjoyed the day. I don't enjoy celebrating on the same day that I lost almost everyone I loved. 
The sweets are good though. Cant complain about an excuse to pig out on chocolate. 

One thing I had missed was how extravagant Hogwarts was during Halloween, it was brilliant. There were decorations everywhere and huge carved pumpkins that Hagrid has been growing for months. The Halloween feast was also approaching, something I've been looking forward to for a while, Hogwarts feasts were always the best, especially when there were loads of sweets. 

**********

"Sirius Black was in the castle?" "Where is he now?" "I wonder if he's still here."

The murmurs were everywhere, it was impossible to escape them. During the feast Sirius had snuck into the castle and tried to enter the Gryffindor dorms. I have no clue what he was thinking. If he continues pulling stunts like this he's going to get caught. 
And Snape is blaming it all on me.

Since Sirius is my brother Snape has come to the conclusion that I must be the one helping him into the castle. In reality, that's the last thing I want. There's too many people in the castle, I wouldn't want to risk him getting caught. 

That idiot. 

**********

Meet me in the forest at 8 tonight, we need to talk. 
Come in your animagus form so nobody sees you.

Also, bring food, I'm fed up of living off scraps.

The note wasn't signed but I instantly recognised Sirius' handwriting. 
"Who's that from?" Remus asks as he eats his breakfast, giving me a curious look. I had no idea how to answer him. I hadn't told him about seeing Sirius, I knew he'd freak out and get stressed and he has enough on his mind, he doesn't need to be worrying about me or Sirius.
"Just from my work," I lie. "They were wondering if I would be returning after school's over."
"Really?" He asks and goes to take the paper from me but I hold it to my chest. "Why wont you let me see it?" 

I quickly incinerate the letter with my wand.
"See what?" I say innocently and Remus narrows his eyes at me.
"What are you hiding?" 
"I'm secretly having an affair." I joke and Remus glares at me although I can tell he's having a hard time being serious. He just looks away from me, shaking his head, and doesn't question me any more.

Well, that could've gone worse. Definitely could've been better but it wasn't awful.

**********