The Prophecy is Fulfilled

I'm just gonna skip like a whole year and a half or something like that. I have no more ideas on how to fill the chapters between school and Harry being born sooooo, here we are. 
Also, good luck with this chapter. That's all I'm gonna say.

So, some shit has happened in the past year, my family died(mum, dad and Regulus), we've all had a few close calls with Deatheaters, James and Lily got married and now Lily is pregnant. I could hardly believe it. Two of my best friends, one of them being one of the most immature people I have ever met, were going to have a child. I was so happy for them. 

Lily was only two or three months pregnant when there was a knock on her door and James opened it to reveal Albus Dumbledore. Me, Remus, and Sirius were also in the house and we were all quite confused as to why our old headmaster was here.

"This information is specifically for Lily and James, but the rest of you are free to listen." Dumbledore says after greeting us. "A prophecy has been made and I fear that it may involve either the two of you or the Longbottom's. The prophecy says that a baby born near the end of July, born to parents who have got past Voldemort three times, will be the one who defeats the Dark Lord."
James looks over at his pregnant wife and, although he doesn't show it, I can tell he's scared. 
"What can we do?" James asks.
"I'm not sure," Dumbledore says. "Once the Dark Lord decides to do something nothing will stop him from finishing the task he has set out to do. The most you can do is go into hiding."
"Are you sure that's all we can do?" Lily asks.
Dumbledore nods. "I'm sorry." 

We all sat in silence, taking in this new information. We were all terrified. 

**********

Harry James Potter was born on the 31st of July. He is the cutest little baby ever. It hurts knowing that he might be the only one that will be able to defeat Voldemort. 

Lily and James decided that Sirius and I would be Harry's Godparents and we happily agreed. 

Less happy news though. Dumbledore had arrived at James and Lily's again. This time he told us that there was a traitor among us. For some reason Sirius automatically began accusing Remus. Everything was slowly becoming too much to handle. 

**********

Me and Remus had moved out of our small apartment that we shared with Sirius and into our own cottage in the countryside. It was my idea surprisingly. I was fed up of Sirius and Remus' arguing. I knew that neither of them would betray James and Lily but they were both accusing each other all the time and I was sick of it. 
Some nights, before me and Remus moved, when I was quite mad at them I'd sleep at James and Lily's house on their couch but it was hard to get a good nights sleep on an uncomfortable couch and be woken at the crack of dawn be a screaming baby. 

**********

Harry's first Christmas was a time when we were all together. No arguments happened. Everyone was happy and calm for the first time in a while. 

Harry seemed more fascinated with the wrapping paper than the actual presents and multiple times someone had to stop Harry from trying to eat the paper. It had been snowing the past few days so there was some snow on the ground.

Harry was so fascinated by the snow and loved crawling around in it. I sat on the floor with Harry as everyone else messed around in the snow. I looked away for a second and Harry began crying, he must've slipped slightly and landed face first in the snow. I quickly picked him up and wiped the snow from his face. I held him close as I soothed him and he soon stopped crying but I could tell he was still quite cold. I took off my scarf and wrapped it around his neck and lower face, the scarf was way too big on him but he looked so cute. 
Then a see a bright flash from beside me and turn to see Lily holding a camera.