Harry's Hearing

"Do you really need to go?" I ask as Remus prepares to leave to try and convince a local pack of werewolves to join our side in the battle against Voldemort.
"Yes Y/n," Remus says. "Its Dumbledore's orders."
I sigh. "I'm just really gonna miss you," I say. "And you know that I wont stop worrying about you."
"I'll be fine." He assures me. "It'll just be for three months, I think you'll manage to survive without me for that long."
"Nope, I'm gonna die." I say dramatically and Remus chuckles slightly before lightly kissing me.

"I'll be back before you know it." He says.
"Stay safe." I mutter.
"I will, I promise." He responds and kisses me one last time before apparating out of the house.

I sigh quietly to myself before exiting my room. I walk down the stairs and out of the house. I have no idea where I'm going, I just need to walk around for a bit and clear my mind.
I walk aimlessly through the busy streets of London, letting my legs lead the way as my mind began wandering off into another world.
I walk for quite a while before a bookstore catches my eye. I have been needing something new to read, I think to myself as I walk into the store. There were many shelves stocked with loads of books. I begin browsing through the books, finding a few that I like. Thank Merlin I brought my muggle money. After I had picked up a few books I went to pay for them.

I exit the shop and once again begin wandering around London.
It begins getting quite late and I decide that it's time to head back home. I turn into an alleyway and apparate back to Grimmauld.

"Where have you been?" Sirius demands as I walk through the house towards my bedroom.
"Out on a walk." I say, continuing my walk towards my room, my arms were tired from carrying the bag of books and I wanted nothing more than to dump them down on my bed and read one of them.
"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" He asks, following behind me. I don't reply, I just shrug my shoulders.
I enter my room and place the bag on my bed.
"Its Remus, isn't it?" Sirius guesses.
"I'm just really gonna miss him." I admit as I sit down on my bed. "Honestly, he's only been gone a few hours and I miss him already."
Sirius sits down beside me and wraps an arm around my shoulders. I lean my head on his body and sigh quietly.

I can already tell this is going to be a long three months.

**********

Today was the day of Harry's Hearing. I woke up early in the morning as I would be going with him. I could tell Harry was nervous because he was hardly touching the breakfast that Molly had made him.

"You alright Harry?" I ask the boy as everyone else has their own separate conversations.
"I'm alright, I guess." He says with a shrug.
"Don't worry," I tell him. "You've done nothing wrong, they don't have any right to expel you."
Harry doesn't reply. 

"The hearing's on my floor, in Amelia Bones's office." Arthur says. "She's Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and she's the one who'll be questioning you."
"Amelia Bones is OK, Harry," Tonks says. "She's fair, she'll hear you out."
Harry nodded, seemingly unable to think of anything to say.
"Don't lose your temper," Sirius adds. "Be polite and stick to the facts."
Harry nodded again. 

Molly then began trying to comb down Harry's hair, which failed miserably. His hair, much like his fathers, was always sticking up in every direction.

Arthur checked his watch and looked up at Harry. "I think we'll go now," he says and I nod my head in agreement. "We're a bit early, but I think you'll be better off at the Ministry than hanging around here."
"OK." Harry says automatically, dropping his toast and getting to his feet, I do the same.
"You'll be all right, Harry." Tonks says, patting him on the arm. 
"Everything will be fine." Molly says.
"And if it's not," Sirius says with an evil smirk, "I'll see to Amelia Bones for you." I slap him on the arm before hugging him goodbye.