Hope

The Christmas holidays were over shortly after the New Year and the kids returned to Hogwarts. 

The house was once again silent, Remus continuing to help out at Hogwarts whenever possible. 
There is absolutely nothing fun to do here. 
I am so bored. 

That's when I decide to go out and have fun.
And by that I mean head to Diagon Alley and visit Fred and George. 

I enter the twin's shop, which wasn't as busy as it was during the summer holidays but still relatively busy. 
The twins notice me the moment I enter the shop. They finish up whatever it was they were doing before walking over to me.

"Hey Y/n." George greets me. 
"What brings you here?" Fred asks. 
"Boredom." I answer. "I was wondering if I could hang out here for a while, but only if you two aren't busy, I don't want to disturb your work." 

"Of course you can stay here." Fred says. 
"Lets head to the back." George says and I follow the pair to the back of the shop. 

We chat in the back of the shop for a while, I end up helping the twins with some new products.
"So, when's the baby due?" Fred asks as we work on something. 
"April." I answer. 
"How awesome would it be if the baby was born on our birthday." George says. 
"That is highly unlikely." I say. 
"But it's possible." Fred says. 
"How about, if the baby is born on the first of April, you name the baby after one of us." George says. 

"The baby is a girl." I say. 
"I don't see why Fred cant be a girls name." Fred says. 
"How about middle names." I suggest and the two nod their heads in agreement. "But only if she's born on the first, I already have a name in mind." 

"What name?" George asks. 
"I'm not telling," I say. "I haven't told Remus what name I've picked yet and don't want to fully decide without him knowing." 
"Fair enough." Fred says. 

I hang out with the twins for a while longer but eventually decide to head back home. 

I apparate into the living room where I find Remus sitting on the couch reading a book and drinking a cup of tea. 
"You're home early." I comment and he lifts his head to look at me. 
He shrugs. "Dumbledore came back earlier than he expected so he let everyone go home." 
I sit down beside him and he puts down his mug and book before pulling me in to his side and kissing me softly on the top of my head.

"So, what have you been up to today?" He asks. 
"Well, I woke up, questioned my existence for a few hours and then decided to go and hang out with Fred and George at their shop for a while. I helped them with some products and stuff." 
"Sounds more fun than my day." Remus says. "I've just been wandering around Hogwarts for hours doing absolutely nothing. My legs are in pain from standing for so long." 
"Well, why don't we just have a lazy day tomorrow." I suggest.
"That sounds wonderful." Remus says, hugging me tighter and resting his head in the crook of my neck.

**********

The next few months somehow felt like an eternity but also felt like they went by so quickly, that doesn't even make any sense but I know you all know what I'm talking(typing?) about. 

Early in March is when Remus and I began really preparing for the birth of our baby by sorting a bag filled with everything we might need, and Remus began reading a bunch of books and would end up telling me random facts about birth that just make me paranoid, nervous and way more freaked out about this than I already am. 

We've been back at the hospital for another check up and the nurse said that the baby is due on the ninth of April, but this isn't 100% accurate.