A Bunch of Stuff Happens

One morning while I was making breakfast(it was the morning after the full moon so Remus was still asleep), Harry comes down the stairs looking tired, which is not something unusual for two reasons, one; Harry never goes to sleep at a decent time(same though) and two; Hope has been keeping everyone up at night, she has gotten better at sleeping through the night but she still wakes up quite a bit. 

"Morning." I greet him. 
"Morning." He responds with a yawn, sitting up on the counter beside the oven, where I was cooking breakfast. "What are you making?" He asks. 
"Scrambled eggs with little bits of bacon mixed in(Unless you want something else, idk)."
"Sounds nice." Harry says.

"How's Remus?" He asks as I dish out the food onto three plates. 
"He's alright." I answer. "He just needs some food, water and sleep." 
Harry nods and I hand him a plate of food. He thanks me before exiting the kitchen and heading back to his room. 

I grab a glass from one of the cupboards and fill it with water. I use my wand to make the glass and the two remaining plates follow behind me. 
Before I go wake up Remus, I check on Hope, who was laying awake in her crib.

"Good morning beautiful." I say to her, lifting her up into my arms. She seems fascinated by the floating objects behind me. 

I carry her into my room and carefully place her down on the bed, her back resting against some pillows. I place the plates down at the end of the bed and the glass on Remus' bedside table. 

I gently shake Remus awake. He just groans in response. 
"Rem, you need to eat something." I say softly. He tiredly opens his eyes and sits up. 
I hand him the glass of water, which he drinks quite quickly. He puts the glass down and smiles at Hope, who was reaching her arms out towards him and making cute noises. He picks her up and holds her gently against his chest. 

"Remus, I understand that you love her but you need to eat." I say, though I hate to break up the sweet moment. Remus frowns slightly. 
"Fine." He says, gently returning Hope to where she was sitting before and grabbing his plate of food. 
And then Hope starts crying. I put down my plate, which I had picked up moments ago, and lift her into my arms. She snuggles into my chest and stops crying. 

I hold her in one arm and awkwardly try to eat with the other, which went better than I thought it would honestly, I didn't drop any of the food. 
I finish eating and wave my wand, making the plates teleport to the kitchen and clean themselves. I then use my wand to refill Remus' glass of water. 

"Try and get some sleep." I say softly to Remus, shifting Hope into a more comfortable position and standing up. Remus nods his head and lays back down. "Shout on me if you need anything." I say before leaving the room and heading down to the living room. 

**********

A few days before Harry's birthday a few members of the order, Hermione, Fleur and a few Weasley's arrived at our house so we can safely get Harry away from here and take him to the Burrow. 
Me and Remus fear that our house isn't safe, especially with Voldemort probably knowing that Harry is staying here, and although we have cast every protection spell we know of, we're still worried. 

The plan was for a few people to drink polyjuice potion with Harry's hair in it and for everyone to split up, travel to different safe houses and then use a portkey to get to the Burrow. 
I wont be going this way though, instead I'll be apparating to the Burrow with Hope, even though I want to help.
Harry doesn't know about this plan, everyone knows that he wouldn't accept it.