The Triwizard Tournament

"Sirius, for the last time, Harry is fine." I say. Sirius had been asking me many questions about the events of the night of the quidditch world cup but, as I had already told him multiple times, I have already told him everything that I know that happened. 
"But what about that triwizard thingy you mentioned?" He asks.
"I already mentioned that the ministry has decided that only students who are of age can enter, Harry wont be able to enter and I don't even know if he'd want to enter, the tournament seems quite dangerous and I'm quite sure Harry isn't stupid enough to risk his life for a bit of money and fame, two things he already has plenty of."
"Fine." Sirius mumbles. "You're right, I'll try to stop worrying."

**********

Dear Y/n, Remus and Sirius, Harry writes.
My name was put in the goblet of fire. I've been chosen for the triwizard tournament. I promise I didn't put my name in, even though that's what pretty much everyone believes, even Ron thinks that I put my name in and now he's mad at me. I have no clue what's going to happen. I'm freaking out, the other three in the competition know a lot more than I do, there's no way I'm going to win. Also the ministry isn't letting me exit the competition because apparently now that my name came out of the cup there's some binding magical contract saying that I have to compete. 
Please write back as soon as possible, I really need advice.
Harry.

I finish reading the letter and groan quietly to myself. This is great
"What's wrong?" Remus asks, sitting down beside me on the couch, two hot cups of tea in hand and hands one to me. 
"You remember how I told you about the triwizard tournament?" I ask and Remus nods. "Well, Harry's name came out of the goblet, he's going to be competing."
"I thought it was only students who were of age that could enter." Remus states.
"I thought so too. Harry says that he didn't put his name in and I believe him." I say. "I'm going to try and see if I can sort something out at work tomorrow."
"Y/n there's probably nothing you can do." Remus says and I shrug, placing the mug of tea Remus gave me onto the coffee table.
"It's worth a try." I say and stand up. "I'm going to go write back to Harry, could you go and tell Sirius what's going on?"
"Sure." Remus says, also standing up. 

Remus heads upstairs whilst I walk to the other side of the living room to a drawer where we keep parchment for writing letters. I take out a bit of parchment, a quill and some ink. I begin writing a letter.

Dear Harry,
Please just try to stay calm, everything will be fine. Please, for your own safety, learn as much spells as possible, anything that will help. I'll try to see if there's anything I can do to get you out of the tournament but I doubt that I'll be able to help at all. Don't focus on winning, just focus on staying alive, I'm pretty sure that you've already heard that people have died in this competition.

I was still writing the letter when Sirius comes rushing down the stairs, Remus close behind him. 
"What the fuck is wrong with the ministry?" He asks angrily. "He's not old enough to compete. Why cant they just stop him from competing?"
"Sirius, I understand that you're frustrated and angry but you have to calm down, aggression wont fix anything." I say and Sirius looks at me for a moment before flopping down on the couch. 
"Is there anything you want to say to Harry, I'm writing him a letter." I say and Sirius takes the quill from my hand and begins writing. 

I am going to kill everyone at the ministry that decided holding this event was a good idea.They should not be letting you compete, this is ridiculous. I want you to promise that you'll be as safe as possible. If you need any help contact me, Y/n or Remus and we'll help you in any way that we can. Also, I know its probably against the rules but maybe try to figure out what the first task is, just so you're prepared. We're all really worried about you.
Stay safe.