Christmas With The Weasley's

Me and Sirius were quietly talking in the kitchen at an ungodly hour of the night(or was it morning? We don't know) because neither of us could sleep, when Phineas Nigellus Black appeared in his portrait in Grimmauld instead of his usual one in Hogwarts.
"I have a message from Dumbledore," He says with a tone of voice that suggests that he couldn't care less about the information he is passing on. "Arthur Weasley has been gravely injured, his wife, children and Harry Potter will be arriving here shortly."
"That's fine." I say. "Do you know if Arthur is alright?"
"I have no idea." He says and leaves the portrait.

"Such a pleasant human being." I say sarcastically and Sirius chuckles slightly.

There was a bright flash as the Weasley children and Harry travelled by portkey into the room. 
"Back again, the blood-traitor brats. Is it true their father's dying?" Kreacher says.
"Out!" Sirius yells and Kreacher scrambles out of the room but I know he's going to be standing by the door listening to our conversations.

"What's going on?" Sirius asks the group as I help Ginny off the ground. "Phineas Nigellus said that Arthur's been badly injured?"
"Ask Harry." Fred says.
"Yeah, I want to hear this for myself." George adds.

We all turn to Harry, who tells us all what happened, everything about how he witnessed a snake attacking Arthur. I could tell he was still shaken up.
"Is mum here?" Fred asks, turning to me and Sirius.
"She probably doesn't even know what's happened yet." I say. "The important thing was to get you away before Umbridge could interfere. I expect Dumbledore's letting her know now."

"We've got to go to St. Mungo's," Ginny says urgently. She looked around at her brothers and Harry; they were of course still in their pyjamas. "Sirius, can you lend us cloaks or anything?"
"Hang on, you can't go tearing off to St. Mungo's." Sirius says.
"Course we can go to St. Mungo's if we want," Fred says. "He's our dad!"
"And how are you going to explain how you knew Arthur was attacked before the hospital even let his wife know?" Sirius argues.
"What does that matter?" George argues back.
"It matters because we don't want to draw attention to the fact that Harry is having visions of things that are happening hundreds of miles away!" Sirius says angrily. "Have you any idea what the Ministry would make off that information?"

Fred and George looked as though they could not care less what the Ministry thinks. Ron was being unusually silent and looked paler than usual.

"Somebody else could have told us." Ginny says. "We could have heard it somewhere other than Harry."
"Like who?" Sirius says impatiently. "Listen, your dad's been hurt while on duty for the Order and the circumstances are fishy enough without his children knowing about it seconds after it happened, you could seriously damage the Order's-"
"We don't care about the dumb Order!" Fred shouts.
"It's our dad dying we're talking about!" George yells.

"Your father knew what he was getting into and he won't thank you for messing things up for the Order!" Sirius says. "This is how it is -this is why you're not in the Order- you don't understand- there are things worth dying for!'
"Easy for you to say, stuck here!" Fred yells. "I don't see you risking your neck!"

Sirius, for a moment, looked as though he would like to hit Fred, but he thankfully does not and instead says in a calm voice "I know it's hard, but we've all got to act as though we don't know anything yet. We've got to stay put, at least until we hear from your mother, all right?"

The twins still look pissed, Ginny, however, sits down in the nearest chair. Ron makes a movement that seems to be somewhere between a nod and a shrug before sitting down. The twins glare at Sirius one last time before sitting down on either side of Ginny. Harry sat down beside Ron.
"Right, does anyone want anything to drink?" I ask and everyone nods slightly. I pour out enough cups of butterbeer for everyone. I wave my wand and the cups fly over to the table and everyone takes one. I hold my cup in my hand and sit down beside Sirius.