Home Sweet Home

"You're leaving?!" Harry asks in shock, running into mine and Remus' office. Remus was packing all his belongings and I was already done. I know, shocking. I packed my things last night while I couldn't sleep. If I cant sleep I might as well be productive.

"Hello Harry, I saw you coming." Remus greets, motioning to the map as I silently spin around on a swivel chair. 
"Why are you leaving, you weren't fired were you?"
"No, I resigned." Remus says.
"But why?" 
"Well, professor Snape accidentally let it slip this morning that I'm a werewolf. Eventually parents will find out and they wont want a- well, someone like me teaching their children."
"Yeah, he accidentally let it slip." I mutter, still spinning. Damn I am beginning to get really dizzy. I am definitely going to regret this.
"But you're the best teacher we've had." Harry argues. "You cant go. Dumbledore could maybe do something to help you stay."
"Dumbledore has done enough for me." Remus says.

"Are you going too?" Harry asks me and I stop spinning on the chair and look over at him. Shit, I should not have been spinning for that long.
"Well, someone's going to have to babysit Sirius." I joke as the world comes into focus once again as I slowly begin to get less and less dizzy. "Look, I would happily stay but there's no way I could stay away from Remus for a whole year, plus I've just got Sirius back, I want to spend as much time with him as possible to make up for these lost years."
"That does make sense." Harry mumbles. 
"Also, I would like you to have this." Remus says, handing Harry the map. Harry's face lights up slightly. "As I'm not your teacher anymore I feel no guilt giving it to you. I trust you will put it to good use."

"Your dad would've been happy knowing you ended up with the map." I say with a smirk. Harry looks over at me and smiles. 
"Thank you both so much for everything you've done for me." He says. "I cant believe I'm actually going to live with you."
"Well, believe it, because its happening." I say, spinning around on the chair one more time for dramatics and because its fun.
"Y/n, stop spinning, you'll make yourself sick." Remus says without looking over at me and I firmly plant my feet on the ground, stopping the chair from moving. 

"You should be heading down to the feast, it should be starting soon." Remus says to Harry. "Me and Y/n will be picking you up from your aunt and uncles the second day of the holidays."
"I cant wait." Harry says excitedly and I cant stop the smile that appears on my face. 
"Like Remus said, you should be going down to the feast now. We'll see you in a few days." I say and Harry says bye to us before leaving the room. 

"We should get going," Remus says to me. "Got everything." 
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do." I say. I pick up my bag, which had an undetectable extension charm put on it so I could easily fit all my stuff inside it. 
"Lets go then." Remus says, taking my hand in his and we exit the office. We walk silently through the empty halls of Hogwarts. 

We exit the school and walk away until we are able to apparate. We apparate back home, its weird being back here after a whole year. We had apparated into the front garden so we entered the house. I hear the sound of the TV from the living room. I walk into the room to see Sirius laying on the couch eating a bag of crisps. 

"Y/n." He says happily as he sees me. "You're home." 
"I see you have finally showered." I say jokingly as he sits up on the couch. I sit down beside him and he pulls me in for a hug. 
"When will Harry be getting here?" He asks as he releases me from the hug.
"A few days." I answer and Sirius nods his head. 

"Hey Sirius." Remus greets, entering the living room as he had went upstairs upon entering the house. 
"Hey Moony." Sirius returns with a smile. 
"Are we really still calling each other by those nicknames?" Remus asks as he sits down on the couch. 
"Yes, we are, deal with it." Sirius says and all three of us laugh.