Summer Is Rather Boring

I woke up when I heard a crash from downstairs. I hurriedly grabbed my wand and rushed down the stairs. I headed into the living room to find the source of the crash. 
I assumed it was a death eater or a robber but instead I found Harry had just knocked over a vase.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to break it, I just tripped and-" Harry starts.
"Chill, it's just a vase." I say calmly. "I was just worried when I heard a crash. Are you alright?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." Harry says. "But, aren't you mad?"
"Why would I be mad?" I ask.
"Well, I broke something." 
"Harry, I'm just glad you weren't hurt." I say. "Plus, it's just a vase and I can easily repair it." I wave my wand, causing the vase to repair itself and return to its position on the table. "See, no harm done."

Harry looks very relieved that I'm not giving him in trouble. Why would I give him in trouble? It was an accident. 
Then it hits me. The Dursley's
"Harry, you're not living with those muggles anymore, you don't need to worry." I say softly, pulling the boy in for a hug.
"I know, just sometimes I forget how chill you are about these things." He shrugs and I release him from the hug.
"Trust me, I trip and break things all the time, if I got mad every time someone broke anything I'd be mad at myself all the time." I joke and he smiles at me. 

"Now, what were you up to before you tripped?" I ask.
"I was going to make breakfast." He says.
"Has Remus not made breakfast?" I question.
"I don't think so." Harry says. 
Now that I think about it, I don't remember Remus being beside me when I woke up this morning.

Without another word to Harry, I head into the kitchen. I look around the room and spot a note on the counter.
I look at the note and sigh in relief when I see it's written in Remus' familiar handwriting.

Y/n,
Dumbledore needed to see me again. I promise if it's about going to stay with the werewolves again that I will still decline, I don't want to leave you. 
I'll be back as soon as possible.
I love you.
Remus.

"Everything alright?" Harry asks, coming into the kitchen.
"Yeah, everything's fine." I say, putting the note in the pocket of the hoodie I was wearing. "I'll make us some breakfast."
"Thanks." Harry says before hopping up onto the kitchen counter. I begin making breakfast, which thankfully doesn't take too long because I was quite hungry. 

I hand Harry a plate of food and we both head into the living room to eat.
"So, have Ron and Hermione replied to you yet?" I ask. Harry had sent letters to Ron and Hermione to see if they want to come stay here for some of the holidays.
"Oh, yeah. Hermione has replied but Ron hasn't." He answers. "Mrs Weasley will probably let him stay though, maybe he's had to use Errol to deliver the letter, or Pig has gotten lost."
"Pig?" I question.
"The owl Sirius gave Ron, Ginny named it Pigwidgeon." Harry explains. "We all just call it Pig for short."
I nod my head. I guess that makes sense but at the same time no sense at all. A bird named Pig, that's the kind of crap I would come up with. 

Remus came home around an hour after we had breakfast.
"Hey." I greet him as he walks into the living room. 
"Hello." He replies, leaning down and kissing me on the cheek before heading into the kitchen. I stand up and follow him.

"So, what did Dumbledore want?" I ask, watching as Remus began making himself some toast. 
"Same as last time," Remus answers. "For me to go and try to persuade the werewolves to help us fight Voldemort. It's useless anyway, the werewolves made it very clear last time that they want to stay out of anything to do with Voldemort."
I walk over to Remus and wrap my arms around him.
"I love you." I mutter into his chest. He returns the hug, wrapping his arms around me.
"I love you too." 

**********

I walk around the house mumbling the lyrics to a song that was stuck in my head, tidying here and there as I went. 
This is it, I've reached the point of being bored where I'm being productive and actually cleaning.