Honeymoon

I have never been happier. 
I was finally married to the most amazing human being I have ever met.

I woke up the day after the wedding with a huge grin on my face. I gently roll over in bed to see Remus still asleep and snoring quietly. I cant help but watch him as his chest slowly moves up and down with every breath he takes. He seems so peaceful, I don't want to disturb him.

I carefully get out of bed and quietly exit my bedroom. I notice that Sirius isn't up either, of course he isn't, why would he be. I'm guessing we're all just going to have a lazy day today.
I walk into the kitchen and begin looking for something for breakfast. I decide to make food for me, Remus and Sirius. I begin cooking and just as I'm about to dish it up I hear Sirius walk into the kitchen. 
"Do you only leave your room when you smell food?" I ask as he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on top of mine.
"Maybe," He mutters sleepily. "Is the food ready?"
"I was just going to dish it out." I say and he releases me from the hug. I dish out the food onto the plates I had took out earlier.

"You're the best." Sirius says as he takes one of the plates and grabs a fork to eat it with.
"I swear you only say that when I've made you food." 
"Well you're the best all the time, the food just makes me say it." He says as he bites a forkful of food.
"Well thank you." I say. "I'm gonna go see if Remus is awake yet." 

I walk back into my room and see that Remus is still fast asleep. I sit next to him and gently shake him awake. 
"Wake up, I made food."
"But its still sleep time." Remus grumbles.
"You are getting as bad as me in the mornings." I mutter and see him smile cheekily. "C'mon, breakfast time." 
He then grabs me by the waist and pulls me into bed beside him. 

"Remus, come on." I say through laughter.
"Stay in bed." He says as I try to get up again. He holds me tighter and I give up on struggling.
"But I've made food." I say.
"But its nice and warm in bed." Remus argues.
"But food."
"That's not a very compelling argument." Remus says and I groan.
"I'm hungry." I complain. "If you want to stay in bed all day, that's fine, but I want food and I'm going to see Lily later so I cant stay here forever."
"So you're planning on leaving me later? Well now I cant let you go." He pulls me closer to him and holds me tighter.
"Remus." I whine and he chuckles. "I'm hungry."
"But I want hugs." Remus says and I cant even pretend to be mad at him.
"Look, I promise I will hug you later," I say. "But not now, I'm hungry and I have things to do today."

"Fine," Remus mumbles. "So, you made breakfast?"
"C'mon you lazy butt." I say and we both get out of bed.

We exit the bedroom and see Sirius smirking at us.
"Soooo, what took you two so long?" He says and I glare at him.
"Shut up and stop thinking like that." I say and he just continues smirking at us.
"Sirius, we didn't fuck." Remus say bluntly and Sirius chuckles as we head into the kitchen to get our breakfast. 

I love these two idiots so much.

**********

"So when are you leaving for the honeymoon?" Lily asks as we sit in her living room.
"In three days." I answer excitedly. 
"Where are you going again?"
"I have no idea," I answer. "Remus wants it to be a surprise for as long as possible."
"That is so romantic." Lily says. 
"It is a bit annoying though," I admit. "I am not one for surprises."
"Yeah, I know that," Lily says. "But you have to admit, it is really cute."
"Yeah, it really is." I say with a small smile on my face.

**********

"Are we going somewhere warm or somewhere cold?" I ask Remus. This is probably the billionth question I've asked him about our honeymoon. 
"Why do you ask?" 
"I need to know so I know what clothes to pack." I say.
"Lily has already offered to pack your suitcase for you." Remus says and I internally groan, that man is giving me no hints as to where we are going and its driving me crazy.