12 Grimmauld Place

"Nope, I refuse to go." I say stubbornly.
"Y/n, it wont be that bad, it's for Sirius' safety." Remus argues patiently. 
"I am not going back to that fuckhole of a house ever again." I argue and Remus rolls his eyes. 

Dumbledore was planning on using Grimmauld as a headquarters for the new order and had decided that it would be safer for Sirius if he moved there permanently. Remus had decided that, to keep Sirius company, he and I would also move there. 
"I don't want to go." I mutter.
"But your gonna go," Remus says. "Because you love Sirius and you missed him when he was gone so you want to spend time with him and right now the only place that you'll be able to do that is Grimmauld."
"I hate you." I mutter.
"Love you too." Remus responds and quickly kisses me before exiting the room, leaving me to pack my things, which I do very reluctantly. 

**********

I hate being back in this dump of a house, it's somehow even worse than I remember. Maybe that's due to the fact that it's been practically empty for years and although the house elf, Kreacher, was still alive it didn't seem he'd actually done any cleaning over this period of time. Also, my mother had put up this portrait of herself that screamed any time someone made any loud noise. She's just as ugly and horrible as I remember. 

We were having these dreadfully boring meetings every night, nothing interesting has been happening, we've just been theorising over what Voldemort and the death eaters might be up to. 

The Weasley's and Hermione are here now too, meaning the house was very crowded. The kids were always trying to listen in on the meetings and I've got to hand it to them, they have thought of some pretty good ideas, though none have managed to get past Molly for too long. 

It was amusing having the kids in the house but it only reminded me of the fact that Harry isn't here. Dumbledore thinks that its best that Harry stays away for a bit longer, I think that this is ridiculous and that Harry should just be here with all of us. 

**********

I knew something bad would happen. 
Harry has been attacked by dementors and might be expelled from Hogwarts for doing underage magic. Just fucking excellent.

Me, Remus and a few others were going to get Harry from his aunt and uncle's house. We had sent them a letter telling them that they'd won an All-England Best Kept Suburban Lawn Competition. Idiots. 

All of us apparate into the kitchen of 4 Privet drive. There was a large number of us so we were all probably being quite loud. Me, Remus, Mad-eye Moody, Tonks and a few others walked up the stairs to Harry's room. I tried the doorknob but it was locked so Mad-eye used Alohomora and opened the door to see Harry pointing his wand at us. He must've thought we were intruders or robbers or something. 

"Put that wand away boy, you'll take an eye out." Mad-eye grumbles.
"Professor Moody?" Harry questions.

"I don't know so much about 'Professor'," growls Mad-eye. "Never got round to much teaching, did I? Get down here, we want to see you properly."

Harry lowered his wand slightly but did not relax his grip on it, nor did he move. He had very good reason to be suspicious. He had recently spent nine months in what he had thought was Mad-Eye Moody's company only to find out that it wasn't Moody at all, but an impostor. A psychotic murder imposter at that.

"It's all right, Harry. We've come to take you away." Remus says.
"Don't say it like that Remus, it sounds like we're going to kidnap him and lock him in a basement or something." I say and Remus lightly slaps the back of my head.
"Remus? Y/n?" Harry asks.
"Why are we standing in the dark?" I ask before reaching out towards the wall, feeling for a light switch. I find the light switch and turn on the light. "Much better."