Author's Gratitude

Hello guys!

It's been a while

It's been a week since we ended this story.

It was a one hell of a roller coster ride.

I just wanna thank everyone who have read "Will it be the same?" since the very begining and all those who silently supported this story. It means so much to me. Never I have thought that I would finish a story, seriously.

Dindin, my Dindin (chos), your character have shown us that the best apology is a changed behavior, you have fought well and hard for your dreams. Your character has inspired me to dream. Your struggles and heartbreaks became the fuel of your rocket in reaching your own star. Indeed, you have lived "Per aspera ad astra", you have rough roads and bumps along the way but you have shown as what it is like to hold on to a promise. Redeeming your self after a big mistake was never easy, it was no-fun but you have endured everything, gathered all your broken pieces together and glued them all with your dreams, love and most specially.. your faith.

This story might ended all ready, but I will always have your character in me. You will always be atemonghailey's Dindin.

Annieka, You are indeed Dindin's wonderwoman. You are his fortress, his safe haven.. his rock, you are his HOME. you have shown us how to love always, ALL WAYS. You have endured as well. You are a princess who always knew that life is not always made with rainbows and unicorn, you knew that sometimes, it is made by chains and torns as well.

And of course, every story has its own inspiration, the one who made me write this one, Vhong.

I couldn't be any happier for you! Like Dindin, you also have endured so many, you went through the hardest, you have been tested, you have been in your lowest of low but in the end.. you're here, standing tall and now you have found your REAL WONDERWOMAN. The one who has been there and always there to take your hand through it all. I'm so happy and damn proud of you, Ferdinand!

Both Dindin and Vhong has embarked a new a chapter in their lives, now both ready to take another one hell of a roller coster ride

My readers, my silent readers.. thank you for the support, I appreciate all your comments kahit na minsan, I felt that I was under pressure in writing another update but it was fun. I have no regrets in sharing the product of this creative and malikot na utak.

Thank you.

See you all around,
- Hailey

WILL IT BE THE SAME
All rights reserved
2019