Chapter Three

I was laying down on the bed watching tv, I was tired I been looking for a new house, I didn't want to stay with Ajai & Shantel forever & know that I can't stay with Damita because I'm falling in love with her & she is with that nigga Greg

I was laughing at this girl on Maury she was crying cause this guy wasn't her baby's daddy, when Damita came in exhausted. She had her brief case in her hand she sat on the bed. Working I guess, I laughed again.

She took the remote turning off the tv.

"What you do that for?" I asked looking back at her.

"I have to work on my case" She said.

"Go in the living room"

"No I wanted to be in here." I got off the bed standing in front of her.

"What are you doing Keyshia back up" she said.

"I said go in the living room" she shook her head, I started tickling her she laughed. I fell on top of her.

"Get off me" she laughed I looked in her eyes laughing with her but I stopped tickling her & we stared at each other. I leaned down kissing her, she kissed back. I touched her neck softly. But she pushed me off of her & ran out the room.

I sat up touching my lips her lips still tasted the same.

Strawberries

**********
I was looking the mirror fixing my curls, Tonight me shantel & Ajai we're going out to the club I haven't been out in forever. I really don't hang out like I use to. I sprayed some perfume on me & cut the light out going in the living room to see Greg & Damita sitting there talking. They were going with us ugh.

"Hey y'all" I said Damita looked at me intensely then looked down. Greg looked me up and down.

"Take a picture it will last longer." I snapped at him he scoffed.

"I don't see why your gay if you dress like a woman."

"Excuse me?" I shrugged.

"What you trying to say Greg my sister is gay" Damita said.

"Nothing baby I'm just saying most gay women dress manly."

"Well I dress like this cause I want to & I look good isn't that Damita baby" I said biting my lip. Greg clenched his jaw. I chuckled sitting in the couch.

Ajai & Shantel came in laughing at something.

"Okay y'all lets go" Ajai said. We stood up walking out the house getting in Shantel's car. I sat in the back with Damita & Greg, she was in the middle.

My phone buzzed in my purse, I pulled it out seeing it was Liyah my ex.

Liyah Bug❤️❤️: Hey you coming out tonight?

Me: Yeah I'm on my way now

We pulled up to the club, it was called Onyx it was lit as hell. We walked in it was so packed in here tonight.

We found our friends sitting at a booth.

"Hey everybody" I said hugging all of them.

"Hey girl you look good" my friend Bella said sliding over so I could sit next to her. Damita sat next to me.

"Damita when did you get back?" Liyah asked, "A few days ago, everyone I would like you to meet my boyfriend Greg"

"Hmm nice to meet you" Liyah said, she knew what happened between Damita & I, because I cheated on her with Damita but that's a story for another time.

"I need a drink" Shantel said.

"No you don't you know we trying to have a baby" Ajai said sighing.

"Babe it's only one drink stop acting like my mother sometimes damn" Shantel sternly said.

"You know what Don't play with me shantel cause I will embarrass you trust me" Here they go, they really don't fight but trust me when they do it's ugly.

"Okay guys not now" Bella said rolling her eyes.

"I'm going to get drink" Shantel said getting up, Damita got up going after her.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom" Greg said getting up, Ajai, ran her hand through her hair sighing.

"Girl what was that?" I asked her

"She knows that we are trying to have a baby & her drinking is not helping. She's so selfish sometimes"

"Your one to talk" Bella said.

"Bella we are not talking about this now" ok, Bella & Ajai messed around for a while before her & Shantel got married.

"Y'all tripping" Our other friend Selena said taking a puff from her pen. I got up going to the bar to check on shantel. Her & Damita we're sitting at the bar drinking a shot of something.

"You okay?" I asked she shook her head.

"Naw, but I will be it's marriage ya know?" I nodded.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom" she said getting up walking away. Damita didn't say anything to me I sat next to her ordering a martini.

"You good?" I asked.

"Why did you kiss me Keyshia?" She asked I but my lip.

"Damita, That was me showing you how sorry I was for what happened between us. I never wanted to hurt you."

"Then why did you huh?" She said on the verge of tears.

"I couldn't do that to Ajai,"

"Your friendship means more than your happiness Keyshia, just listen to yourself." I looked away from her

"Do you really love him?" I asked. She acted like she was about to say something but then Greg walked up behind her kissing her neck. She giggled.

"Stop baby" he sat next to her.

"I'll leave you two alone" I said grabbing my drink standing up walking away I looked back seeing him all over her.

I needed to get her back no matter what anyone says.