Chapter Fifty

I stood on the rooftop thinking about all I been through these last few years, My marriage to Shantel & my whole situation with Simone

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I stood on the rooftop thinking about all I been through these last few years, My marriage to Shantel & my whole situation with Simone. I never meant for any of this to happen, I had flashbacks of Simone & I I couldn't loose her like this.

"You okay?" I heard Lisa ask from behind me.

"I just needed a minute" I whispered.

"I know you love her" I sighed.

"Yes I do I just want her back"

"Good luck" she whispered & walked away, I know she was sad but Simone is who I loved.

I sighed & just stood there & thought about what to do.

*********
I arrived at home & saw Simone putting stuff in her car, I got out & stopped her.

"Baby can we please talk about this?"

"No Alicia we don't shit to talk about" she walked back in the house & I followed her.

"Simone we need to talk" she stopped & walked toward me.

"Talk about what?" 

"Us" she scoffed

"Us? Where was us when i was the hospital alone  because I thought I was having a miscarriage! Where was us when yo ass cheated with that bitch!"

"You know I'm not doing this is with you Alicia just let me leave" I grabbed her arm.

"Baby please I'm sorry" I got on my knees & started crying.

"Please" she tried moving but I didn't let her go.

"I hate you" she started crying hitting me in the back.

"Give me one more chance please" I pleaded, she got on her knees & hugged me.

"Please forgive me" I wrapped my arms around her neck & laid my head on her shoulder.

"I need time Ajai" she said standing up grabbing her bag & walked out the house.

I laid on the floor & just cried, there was a lot of things that happened in my life that I never dealt with & I let that affect me as an adult.

I needed to get it together

***********
"So how is things with Gwen's parents?" I asked Lo, we were at lunch I needed to get out the house & clear my head.

"Girl pure hell, They absolutely hate me I just don't understand them but whatever I got my baby back so I'm not tripping" she smirked drinking her wine.

"You talk to Keys?"

"Naw I think she has a lot going on with Karen you know but maybe we should go check on them." I nodded & out the corner of my eye I saw that Toni chick with some older guy that looked like Keyshia's father.

"Isn't that Keyshia's daddy with that Toni girl?" I asked lo, she looked over & nodded.

"Yeah that's them."

"What the hell is going on?" He handed her something she nodded & walked away.

"We need to tell Keyshia what we saw"

********
"What do you mean you saw my daddy & Toni together?"

"Girl he handed her something in a envelope I don't know what it was but just be careful."

"Look me & my daddy are starting to get back on the right track ok trust me I don't know what y'all saw but he wouldn't do anything" I rolled my eyes.

"Are you saying we lying?" Lo asked offended.

"No im not I'm saying that maybe y'all was tripping"

"Whatever girl we are just warning you, we don't want anything to happen to you"

"I understand that okay let me find out what's going on" I shrugged.

"Girl what happened with you & Simone?"

"I fucked up so bad she came to the house to get her stuff & I just cracked, we started crying together & everything it was horrible"

"Why did you fuck Lisa? Look she is fine as hell but you already know how Simone felt about her man" they were so right.

"I don't know but all I know is I'm not going to give up on Simone"

"Maybe y'all should try counseling like me & Karen did"

"Send me the info I'll look into it it couldn't hurt"

"Ok"

How things are going between us I don't know if she will do the therapy thing but it doesn't hurt to try, I loved her & my kids so I was going to do whatever to make this no make us work out together.

2 chapters Left