Chapter Thirty Three

I laid in my bed smoking a blunt listening to sad love songs, I was so pissed  at the way Keyshia treated me why the fuck does she want to be with that old woman

I heard the doorbell, I got out putting my blunt out & walking downstairs. I opened the door.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Damita I came to check on you I haven't talked to you in forever." Ajai said walking in.

"Maybe I don't want to talk to you" I slammed the door.

"Damita, are you okay your house looks a mess, what have you been doing?"

"I been minding my damn business something you should do." She rolled her eyes.

"Look Keyshia told me what happened between you too & She said that you need help Damita" I scoffed.

"Fuck her, I'm fine I don't need no damn help"

"Damita yes you do your tripping"

"Whatever Ajai, why you so worried about me go worry about your ugly ass girlfriend."

"Watch your mouth about her, look I just came to check on you, get yourself together she is engaged Damita & she is about to have a baby let it go" I was getting pissed & on the verge of tears.

"Get out!" I yelled.

"Fine but stay away from them & I'm not going to tell you again" she said & then walked out.

"Ugh!" I yelled walking upstairs, grabbing my phone off my bed & dialing Keyshia's number.

It went to voicemail, "I hate you, you told my sister that I needed help, Your the one that's going to need help when I'm done with you & your bitch ass family! Fuck you!" I hung up the phone & threw it on the floor, I knocked all my stuff on my dresser

"Why can't she love me? Why?" I asked running my hands threw my hair & starting to cry.

"Why? Keyshia?"

"We are going to be together I promise you that"

**********