Part 2-Chapter Two

I was really nervous about this dinner, I didn't want to go but I did it for Gwen

My heels clacked against the ground as I walked into the restaurant, I looked to my right & saw Gwen waving me over, I smiled & walked over to the table, I saw her parents sitting there.

"Hey babe" I said trying to kiss her but she turned her face.

"Hey" she sat down I sat next to her & her mother looked at me.

"How are you guys?"

"We are fine" her mother spoke.

It got really quiet,

"So I have a question for you Londyn" her father spoke up up.

"Ok"

"How do your parents feel about this?"

I sighed at the question, "well my mother died & my father is an alcoholic so they don't feel anything about our relationship. My other family is okay with it they love me the same."

Gwen looked at me & smiled. The waiter came over & took our drink & meal orders.

"Why did you get my daughter into this mess?" Her mother chimed in I didn't want to argue with her mother but she was going to take me there.

"Hold on, I didn't get her into anything, This is a mutual thing."

"Girl please my daughter never liked women before" Gwen still wasn't saying anything.

"Gwen talk" I told her.

"Mom dad I'm grown this is who I am" she whined.

"No it's not Gwendolyn your not a sinner."

"You are going to call grant & beg for his forgiveness" I scoffed.

"Are you serious right now, she is not going to beg for nobodies damn forgiveness" I said

Our food was bought out & I wasn't even hungry anymore.

"Why did you want us to talk Gwen"

"Because-"

"This is a waste of time" I said getting up grabbing my purse & walked out.

I made it to my car & I heard Gwen calling my name.

"Londyn"

"What?" I asked turning around seeing her stand there folding her arms.

"What's the problem?"

"You are my fucking problem! You let them sit there & talk to me like that, I'm your girlfriend!"

"Baby I'm sorry but what do you want me to do"

"Stand up & be a woman for once & tell them you don't give a fuck about what they think!" She jumped when I yelled I have never yelled at her.