Part 2- Chapter Eleven

"Grant, why are you doing this?"

"Why you think you stole the woman I suppose to marry away from me" he yelled

He had a knife in his hand, "Grant I'm sorry but I love her where is she?"

"You will see soon enough" he chuckled walking out the room.

I struggled trying to get out but I couldn't I looked around the room & I was so type of basement & it was dirty & smelly.

"Stop!" I heard Gwen yell.

"Gwen Baby!" I yelled.

"No stop!"

"Leave her alone!" I yelled again, the door opened again & it was another person in a mask.

"Shut up!" The voice yelled I could tell it was a woman.

"Let me go!" I yelled trying to get free.

"You really thought I wouldn't get you" she giggled & took off the mask.

"Toni

"Toni..." I took a deep breath.

"Aww babygirl What's wrong?" She asked sarcastically.

"Why are you doing this to us?" She walked closer touching my leg.

"You really thought I wouldn't find about you & my wife." She tilted her head a little pouting.

"I broke it off with Shante when I got with Gwen"

"Yeah you did but she was still in love with you"

"You killed her didn't you?" She giggled & nodded her head.

"I did because she really thought she could leave me & I damn sure wasn't going to loose her to you."

A tear fell out my eye.

"Toni please let Gwen go she has nothing to do with this."

"I'm sorry I can't do that baby" she looked at me with lust in her eyes.