Chapter Thirty Two

Fall 2006

These last couple of months have been okay, Karen & I are trying to work things out, we are not having sex & it's driving me crazy she is 5 months now & we found out that we are having a girl!!! I'm so excited to have a baby girl

As far as Damita I haven't heard from her & I'm good with that I definitely think that's time to tell Ajai about what happened.

"So Keyshia do you think that you & Karen can work this out?" Our therapist asked me.

"I definitely think we can I love her & I don't want to loose what we have, baby I am so sorry for cheating

"I definitely think we can I love her & I don't want to loose what we have, baby I am so sorry for cheating." I said trying to grab her hand but she moved.

"You did it though Keyshia, I can't just forgive you like that, I am pregnant with your child & yes I have gained weight I mean what do you want me to do about that but you didn't have to go out & cheat with your ex!" She semi yelled.

"Karen you make a good point, Keyshia why did you cheat?" I sighed.

"I wasn't in my right mind set, I tried to stop it but I couldn't"

"You know what until you can tell the truth I'm outta here!" Karen yelled standing up walking out, Vanessa stood up going after her, I just sat there shaking my head.

They came back in & Karen was pissed off, she didn't look at me period.

"Ok, Karen what are feeling right now?"

"I am so pissed off, like she doesn't get it. I am having her baby & you think that going out to cheat is something that was going to make our relationship better."

"Keyshia do you see why she feels that?"

"Yes I do, Karen I apologize from the bottom of my heart, I fucked up yes okay I am not making any excuses, I take full responsibility for all that happened you are the love of my life & the mother of my child, I love you so much" she started crying I scooped closer to her & grabbed her softly.