Part 2-Chapter Thirteen

Aaliyah is all I could think about she is so beautiful & Sweet, I met her at the park again & this time I got her number

Aaliyah is all I could think about she is so beautiful & Sweet, I met her at the park again & this time I got her number. I honestly didn't think about Jess anymore I was happy for her.

I was at the outdoor mall shopping with Suki, I was looking for a cute outfit to wear for my date with Aaliyah, I walked in this store looking around when I saw the sexiest woman I ever seen.

Damn she was fine, "look at her Suki" I said getting my friends attention

"Shit she is sexy as hell" she chuckled flipping her hair, The woman noticed me staring & blushed before walking out the store.

"Hold up I'll be right back" I said & walked out seeing the woman standing there talking to another woman.

"Excuse me?" I interrupted them causing the woman I was interested in turn around & blushed again.

"Yes?" She has the most beautiful raspy yet girly voice.

"I just wanted to say you are so amazingly beautiful"

"Wow That was bold, thank you" she said smiling

"I'm Jada but you can call me Jay" I bit my lip

I examined her appearance & noticed she had dimples & her body was sexy.

"Nice to meet you Jay I'm Susan" Susan fitted her perfectly.

"Can I get your number & maybe call you sometimes?" She thought about it for a minute

"Hand me your phone" she told me, I did & she added her number under Susan🥰🥰❤️

"I'll call you ma" I said walking away seeing Suki waiting for me outside the store.

"You are crazy Jay" she said shaking her head.