Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Daddy what are you doing here?" I asked my father

"I missed you babygirl" he hugged me. I didn't hug back, my father & I never had a good relationship because of my lifestyle. He has always tried to marry me off to his friends sons & that would never happen.

"What are you doing her daddy?"

"I know your mother came here." I rolled my eyes & let him come in.

"Look I have my own problems I don't have time for you & mom." I rolled my eyes.

"Keyshia listen to me, I know she's here & I want to talk to her I love your mother,"

"You love her but you cheated on her & with a secretary" I shook my head, he sighed.

"That has-"

"Keyshia who was at the door?" I heard Karen say from upstairs.

"Who was that?" My father asked. Karen walked downstairs in her pajamas.

"Keyshia who is this?" Karen asked rubbing her growing belly.

"I would like to know that as well"

"Karen this is my father Abraham Baker, Dad this is my fiancé Karen" My father shook her his head.

"Keyshia I am so disappointed in you, I have told you that this lifestyle of yours is not right & she's pregnant too. How old are you ma'am?"

"I am 44" Karen said looking down.

"Father That has nothing to do with anything I'm grown why do you always act like I am a kid."

"We are not going to talk about this now tell me where your mother is"

"No im not, she doesn't want to see you okay why don't you just leave us alone you always did this, remember when I was a kid & you cheated on her infront of me she was the crazy one taking your ass back"

"Babe calm down" Karen said grabbing my hand.

"I'm not going to stand here & be disrespected" he said walking toward the door.

"Good go & don't come back here & leave my mother alone!" I yelled starting cry.

Nobody but Ajai & Damita know about the things that happened with my father. He was a business man that screwed around on his wife with anything that had a pulse, he would take me with him to other women's houses & make me lie to my mother & I'm tired of it. When I got older & started figuring out who I was he didn't like that & started telling me that what I did was not nature.

I just want him to stay away from me & my family.

*********

"You have a lovely house" Shante said sitting on the couch

"You have a lovely house" Shante said sitting on the couch. We have gotten to know each other over these past few days. I still have been dealing with things but talking to her is helping actually.

"Thank you me & my ex-girlfriend decorated the house together" I handed her the glass of Kendall Jackson & sat next to her sipping my drink

"What happened to you two if you don't mind me asking." 

"Well we just had differences you know like any other relationship." I sighed.

"Do you still love her?" I just looked at her without saying anything.

"I do but I'm okay knowing she's okay"

"So how did you & your wife meet?" I asked, she smiled.

"We met 7 years ago in Texas, she worked at this company that I had just started at & we just hit it off."

"How long have you been married?"

"4 years & listen we have problems just like everyone else" I heard a knock at the door.

"Excuse me" I said to Shante & got up walking over to my door opening it.

"Hey Damita"

 I rolled my eyes, "what do you want?"

"I came to talk I'm sorry about the other day okay" she said trying to touch me but I backed away.

"Why you being like that?"

"Why? Your fucking my best friend"

"No im not we just started dating"

"Hey Damita I'm sorry but I have to go" Shante said coming closer & hugged me.

"Okay see you later" I said she walked past Kendra & Kendra looked at her & back at me.

"Who was that?"

"Why do you care you don't want me?" She came in my house & closed the door.

"Who said I didn't want you"

"You don't your messing with Shantel."

"Look I like her don't get me wrong buts not where I want to be" she said grabbing me by my waist.

"Look at me damita" she said I looked at her, "I want to fix this" I don't know why but I believed her at this moment.

I know it's selfish but I did care about her deeply. I know this will crush Shantel but this moment that went to the back of my mind & I gave in to her.

She kissed me pushing me into the wall, I kissed back putting my hands on her booty squeezing it she went down kissing my neck & sucking on it. I moaned slightly.

I knew that this was going to cause more problems but at that moment I didn't care.