Chapter Twenty

"How did the brunch go?" I asked Karen as we were getting ready for bed

"It was fine" she answered sighing,

"What did she say?"

"Keyshia I don't want to talk about this right now" I nodded.

"Fine we don't have to talk about it" I said walking out the room going downstairs to the kitchen opening the refrigerator.

"What is your problem?" Karen asked coming in the kitchen slamming the door.

"Your my problem I just asked a question, I'm tired of you shutting me out Karen!"

"Really shutting you out? You fucking kissed my daughter do you think that was going to be an easy ass conversation to have!" She yelled back.

"You know what I said I was sorry I apologized for that, we have moved on from that." I said.

"Whatever Keyshia I'm done talking about this, Jody wants nothing to do with us" she said.

"Baby I am so sorry okay, you have to believe that" I said.

"I know" she said I grabbed her waist.

"I love you & only you Karen, I will never hurt you again."

**********
Tonight I am having a little get together for my mom, Ajai & Shantel are coming, Karen invited a few of her friends & I invited my friends Dawn & Taylor, Damita & Tori are not coming nobody has heard from them.

"Baby you look so good I just want to do you so bad" I said to Karen pregnancy was looking good on her.

"Baby trust me I want you too you look so sexy

"Baby trust me I want you too you look so sexy." She said put her hand on angel.

"Baby" I said she squeezed it alittle bit.

"Wait till tonight I am going to have you screaming my name" she said moving her hand.

"Ok baby"

We went downstairs & I saw My mom talking to shantel & Ajai.

"Hey y'all" I said walking in the living room hugging Them both.