Chapter Five

I woke up to Damita laying on me, I smiled touching her hair

"Damita?" I whispered.

"Hmm?" She moaned.

"I just to tell you that I'm sorry that I broke your hurt all those years ago, I didn't want want you to give up your future for me."

"Baby I know you didn't mean to hurt me i know your heart, but I appreciate that"she said looking up at me.

"No problem" She laid back down on me.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked

"Yes, baby you can ask me anything"

"Are you really moving in with Greg?" She looked up at me confused.

"What did shantel tell you that?" She asked laying back down.

"Yeah she did, I went to talk to her about what really between us & I wanted her help to get you back" she smiled.

"I don't know what I'm going to do about Greg he's a coo guy but that's not where my heart is"

"No it's not cause you don't love him you love me"

"Of course I love you & only you, but it's not about us it's about my parents, My family has been tripping, my father really wants a grandson & Ajai has already hurt they heart." She explained.

"But let's not talk about that now, let's just live in the moment"

"Ok" I sighed.

**********
I woke up noticing that Damita wasn't next to me, I got up going in the bathroom to wash my face & brush my teeth. I finished & walked out the bedroom going in the kitchen it smelt so good in here.

"Good morning Everybody" Damita smiled as soon as she saw me.

"Hey good morning" Shantel said she looked a little better.

"Something smell good in here" I said.

"All because of me I saved you some" she gave me that look.

"You so sweet" I said.

I walked over grabbing some & sitting down.

"If I wasn't thinking straight the way you two just look at eachother, y'all fucked last night?" Oh shit.

"Ajai you trippin man you know I would never do that" I said.