Part 2-Chapter Seven

"I just don't know if I can forgive her again"

"Keyshia, did you ever that maybe that's how Karen felt?" Vanessa asked, I really needed to talk to my therapist about all that has happened.

"I don't know honestly I just think that she is doing this for revenge"

Vanessa closed her book & got up out her chair sitting next to me.

I never really paid attention to how pretty she was.

"Listen to me, I was married & I know it's hard work & if you & Karen both want this marriage to work than you have to both move past the things that hurt both of you" she said giving a reassurance smile

"You were married?"

"Yes my husband passed away a few years ago" she looked down.

"Wow I'm sorry" I grabbed her hand.

I felt sparks in my stomach,

"It's okay" you could tell she was getting sad.

"If you don't mind could we finish next week?" I nodded understanding.

"Of course I'm sorry I bought it up"

"No it's okay" I stood up & walked out.

******************
"What about this one?" Ajai asked showing me a dress for her & Simone's Engagement party. 

"It's nice I like it" I was to busy in my phone arguing with Karen.

"You didn't even look Keys"

"I'm sorry boo it's just Karen is texting me talking shit as usual" I rolled my eyes.

"Girl come on I really need help" Ajai Whined.

"I know I'm sorry boo" I put my phone up & she went to try on another dress.

"Hey I was going to ask you, What do Simone's family think of this"

"They are happy actually they love there grand babies & they are happy that we are getting married."