Chapter Thirty Nine

Today was our last day in Cancun & I was sad to go back to Atlanta I just wanted to stay here with Tori & spend time with her

I woke up hearing a phone ringing I grabbed the phone off the nightstand & saw it was a LA number, I knew it was tori's phone because we have different phones, I looked over to see her asleep, I took the phone off the charge & got up walking in the bathroom closing the door & answered the phone.

"Hello" I said.

"Tori?" A male voice answered

"No this is Damita who is this"

"This Todd I am Tori's Boyfriend" I was shocked as hell.

"Boyfriend? I am her girlfriend I don't know who the hell you think you are but Tori is my woman & she is not going any fucking where don't call this phone again." I said & hung up the phone.

I went to their text messages & saw all these nasty text between them & then I saw a picture of them.

She was going to make me kill her, I exited out the messages & walked back in the room

She was going to make me kill her, I exited out the messages & walked back in the room. I put her phone the charger like nothing happened, I sat on the bed just thinking about what I was going to do next.

I looked over at her & just wanted to smack her but I didn't. She would never sleep with a man yeah right.

************
We decided to go to the beach & then later tonight we was going to have a bachelorette party for Keyshia & Karen. I really wasn't in the mood cause I was so pissed at Tori but it was our last day.

I was in the bathroom fixing my makeup when I felt Tori's hands on me.

"You look good baby" she said pecking my neck.

"Can you not touch me?" I asked moving her hands.

"What's your problem?" She asked.