Chapter Sixteen

"Ajai do you see what you did to your sister?!" My father yelled

"Ajai didn't do anything to me daddy, I chose this lifestyle, I wanted to be with a woman. I love Tori & this is who I am accept it or not"

"Why you always blaming me for stuff?" Ajai asked getting upset.

"Baby calm down" Shantel said grabbing Ajai's hand.

"No I'm tired of this, why do you hate me so much huh? & mom you don't give a damn about me you always taking his side" my mom didn't say anything,

"That's what I thought" she said wiping the tear the fell from her eye.

"Alicia you know we didn't agree with this, we would have been grandparents by now if it wasn't for this nonsense."

"Really? We can have kids, I don't want no man that he is going to treat me like shit. Yes I fucked a man in the past but Shantel is who I'm going to be with forever & we are going to have our child together so get over it it's not going to change."

"Damita, you need to call Greg & make up with him" my mother said.

"No I'm not, I am happy with who I am with" I said standing up, "why the fuck don't y'all get that!" I yelled.

"Who do you think you are raising your voice at?!" My father yelled standing up as well.

"I'm going to go cause this is not going good" Tori said standing up walking away.

"Yes leave!" My mother yelled too her.

"Tori" I said going after her, she walked outside about to get in her car when I stopped her.

"Baby don't leave" I said grabbing her arm.

"No Damita I don't want to ruin your relationship with your parents" she said.

"Baby your not ruining anything, I don't care what the say, I love you & your not going anywhere so come on & come back in our house"

"Our house?" She asked

"Yes our house, now come on" I grabbed her hand taking her back into the house."

My father was sitting there upset & my mother was starting to cry.

"I'm only going to say this once & one time only Tori is my girlfriend & she's not going anywhere so if you two can't accept that then you can get out of my life forever but I would hate that cause you are my parents but if not so be it" I said.

My father just stood up & walked out. I knew he couldn't accept it.

My mother got up too, she looked at me then look at Ajai.

"I'm sorry" she said & followed after my father. Ajai stood up walking in the kitchen.

"Babe" Shantel said going after her but I stopped her.