Chapter Forty Six

Spring 2007

Today is the day y'all, I am finally marrying the love of my life

Today is the day y'all, I am finally marrying the love of my life. I was nervous but I knew everything would be okay in the end.

"Are you sure your ready for this?" My momma asked me helping me with my dress.

"Yes I'm positive" I smiled thinking about what was going to happen in 30 minutes.

Lo, Damita & Ajai came out the back with there Dresses on looking so cute.

"Y'all so cute" I said looking at them.

"Girl please we look a hot ass mess" lo Complained.

"Londyn you better watch your mouth don't make me tell yo momma" I snickered.

"You look amazing bestie I'm so happy for you"

"Thanks boo this will be you soon"

"If Simone acts right." Just then Lisa walked in the room I asked her to be my maid of honor.

"20 minutes everyone" she said.

"Wow Ajai you look amazing" she said & Ajai blushed.

"Thank you so do you" they stared at each other into Lo bumped Ajai.

"Come on let's give them so time I need to check on Tori anyway all she's been thinking about is food lately" Damita said & they walked out leaving me my mom & Lisa, they have been getting to know each other & I was happy about that.

"Aww sissy I'm so happy for you, Karen is so lucky to have you"

"I know but seriously I'm the lucky one" I smiled.

"Ok baby girl you ready for this" my mom asked touching my shoulder.

"Yes ma'am"

*********
I walked down the aisle & saw all mine & Karen's friends & family looking at me.

"Why is he here?" I heard Lo  whisper ask Ajai, she was referring to Grant.

"I don't know" I looked over at Gwen who looked at Londyn. The music start to play everyone stood up I looked to see my dad walking my beautiful bride down the isle.