Chapter Forty Four

I was at home setting up dinner for Gwen & I, we have been getting to know each other & I honestly can say I love her

I was at home setting up dinner for Gwen & I, we have been getting to know each other & I honestly can say I love her. I heard a knock at the door I looked at the mirror by the front door making sure I looked ok. I opened the door seeing her stand there looking good as fuck.

"Hey baby" I pulled her inside & pecked her lips, she blushed

"I love your hair what made you do cut it?" I asked leading her to the living room.

"It's a wig baby you really thought I cut my hair" she giggled.

I pulled her chair out & she sat down.

"I like it" I walked to the other side & sat down.

"This looks so great baby." She said digging in her food.

"You know I do a little something for my lady"

We ate & just talked about a lot of stuff.

"I need to tell you something" she said biting her lip.

"Ok wassup?" I took a sip of my wine.

"My parents are coming into town & I want y'all to meet" I coughed a little.

"Your parents?"

"Yeah I mean we are getting serious & I want y'all to meet" I shrugged.

"Are they ok with you being with a woman?" She sighed

"They don't know" I rolled my eyes.

"What?" I questioned.

"I know baby I'm sorry" she stood up walking over to me sitting on my lap, I put my hands up her dress touching her ass.

"Look they are going to love you Just like I do, don't be nervous cause I'll be right there with you" I smiled grabbing her booty.

"Ok & I love you too" she smiled & kissed me I kissed back smacking her ass & she yelped. I am so in love with her it makes no sense.

I picked her up sitting her on the kitchen counter & kissed her she wrapped her around my neck.

I really hoped when I meet her parents that we get along cause if not I don't know what will happen with Gwen & I.

************

"Shantel I don't know what to do, we got into a huge fight when he left" I exhaled

"Does she love him?" My bestie asked siping her juice.

"She told me she doesn't, I just don't want to loose her I love that girl so much" Tears coming out my eyes.

"Aww Bestie come here" she put her juice down & hugged me tightly.

"I just keep having this image of them in my mind shan, we were suppose to get married & have babies how can we do that now?" I cried in my hands.

"Mita it's okay just calm down, you don't deserve that you deserve so much better." She said the next that happened surprised the hell outta me.

She leaned over & kissed me softly on the lips, I kissed back touching her beautiful face.

She broke the kiss & covered her mouth.

"I'm so sorry Damita I don't know what came over me"

"It's ok, I'm not mad but what made you do that?" Before she could answer the front door opened & closed.

"Hey Shantel" Tori said walking in the living room.

"Hey I gotta go Mita I'll call you later" she said rushing out

Tori sat next to me looking at me I grabbed the tv remote & flipped through the channels.

"Damita I'm trying to talk to you" she grabbed the remote from me turning the tv off.

"I don't care what you have to say go talk to Todd." I stood up grabbing mine & Shantel's glasses & walked in the kitchen she followed me standing behind me.

"Look baby I'm sorry about him popping up" I stood at the sink starting to cry again.

"Baby I'm so sorry I want to take this pain away that I caused you." She hugged me from behind she kissed on my neck, her hand found its way to my princess & she put her hand in my leggings moving my panties to the side & stuck two fingers in me, I moaned out leaning back on her I closed my eyes.

She nibbles on my neck.

"Forgive me baby" she whispered, she added another finger & I was so close to my climax, "Ohh shit baby I'm almost there" I grabbed her hand pushing it deeper.

"Say you forgive me."

"Ahh" I yelled coming all over her hand, she took her hand out & let me taste myself, she sucked on my neck I'm pretty sure she left a hickey.

She turned me around & sat me on the counter & kissed me roughly grabbing my hair. I pulled her closer & took off her jacket letting fall to the ground. She went lower kissing on my neck & pulled my leggings down & ripped my panties off.

"Do you forgive me baby?" She asked I didn't answer because I was still coming down from my climax.

Tori moved her hair to the back & got down going head first in my princess, I moaned really loudly leaning my head back on the cabinet door.

"Ahh Damn baby right there!" I moaned out. 

Her tongue went deeper & deeper I couldn't control myself I put both of hands on her head. She grabbed my legs putting them on her shoulder.

"Ooh I'm coming don't stop please!" I yelled & came all over her. She came up kissing my lips again, I really did love her & I don't want to leave her.

"I forgive you" I said breaking the kiss.

"I'm sorry, I love you so much" she smiled.

"I love you too" I said kissing her again.