Part 2- Chapter One

Summer 2009

This last year have been hell & great for me, Gwen & I are getting really serious in our relationship

This last year have been hell & great for me, Gwen & I are getting really serious in our relationship. I want to marry her but her parents are the problem in our relationship they don't accept us & keep saying stuff about me to Gwen.

"Good morning baby" I heard Gwen say coming in the kitchen.

"Hey you look beautiful as always" I said walking over kissing her soft lips.

"What are your plans today?"

"Well I have some things to do but tonight my parents want to go to dinner" I rolled my eyes.

"Babe come on now it will be okay" I pouted, she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Baby it will be okay I promise"

"Ok" she kissed me softly, I wrapped my arms around her neck, the kiss was cut short by my phone ringing.

"Ok I gotta go" I pecked her lips once more.

"Alright I love you" I said letting her go.

"I love you too" she grabbed her purse off the counter  & walked out. I grabbed my phone seeing I had a missed call from Ajai, I rolled my eyes calling her back.

She answered on the third ring, "Bitch I was calling you"

"I know but I tonguing down my girl what do you want?"

"I need a favor" I sighed

"What Ajai?"

"I need you to watch the kids it's my weekend to get them but I got something to do"

"Ajai are you serious these are your kids they want to see you not me & Gwen, plus i got dinner with Gwen's parents" she sighed.

"Please Lo" she whined.

"No I can't why don't you be a parent for once, look Ajai I'm saying as your best friend you need to spend time with your kids why didn't you tell Simone & Shantel you couldn't get them?"

"Because they be tripping, especially Simone I'm trying to fix it lo but she ain't trying to hear it"

"Well I'm sorry about that but I can't"

"Ok I still love you though"

"Me too, bye knucklehead" I hung up & shook my head.

*********