Chapter Eight

Seeing Karen come back into my life something was still there

Seeing Karen come back into my life something was still there. I love Damita don't get me wrong but she wants to play games & I'm too old for that. She stayed with Greg tonight I guess she was shitty but ole well.

"When are you going back to L.A.?" I asked Karen we were laying in her hotel bed, we just finished having sex it was just as good as I remembered.

"I don't know maybe in a few weeks, I want to spend time with you I really missed you" I smiled.

"I missed you too, I really did" she lend down & pecked my lips once more.

"So that girl at the table who was that?" I knew she was talking about Damita.

"Who Ajai?" I joked

"No baby the one with the guy"

"Oh that Damita, Ajai's sister"

"Oh okay, why was she looking at you like that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Please don't play with me keyshia who was that" she said sternly.

"Fine, that's the ex I told you about okay, chill out im here with you I'm not going anywhere" I told her sitting up turning to look at her.

"Do you still love her?" I looked down.

"I don't know but what I do know is that I'm here with you & I love you okay just give me some time to figure everything out ok?" She looked away from me. I touched her chin making her look at me.

"Okay, I promise you nothing with happen with us"

"Ok, I trust you" I smiled & kissed her roughly.

"Mm" she moaned. I went down kissing her neck. As we were getting into it, it was a knock at her door. She stopped.

"Who is that?" I asked, she shrugged getting outta bed, putting on her robe. She walked to the door I put the other robe on & waited in the bedroom.

I heard the door open.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Karen say.

"I can't see my mom?" I didn't recognize the voice but Karen did tell me she had a daughter but they were estranged.

"I have company right now"

"You think I care?" The woman came in the room looking around she saw me & smiled.

"I never thought you would go gay on me mom" the lady said

"I'm going to leave" I said standing up.

"No Keyshia you don't have to leave" Karen said walking toward me.

"You have a young girl Mom, I'm surprised. Your not going introduce me?" The lady smiled she was pretty don't get wrong.

"Keyshia this is my daughter Jody, Jody this is Keyshia"

"Nice to meet you beautiful" Jody flirted.

"You too, Karen I really should go, I have to check on Ajai anyway."

"Ok" She pouted, I walked in the bathroom putting on my clothes. I fixed my hair & walked out fully dressed.

"They were in the living room talking about something I don't know. I grabbed my phone & purse. I walked in there & I saw Jody staring at me intensely

Karen noticed me & got up.

"Let me walk you to your car" she said she grabbed my hand & we walked out.

We made it to my car & I had her pinned up against. I didn't want to leave her.

"When am I going to see you again?" She asked.

"Whenever you want, just let me know" she nodded kissed me. I kissed back wrapping her arms around her waist. I stuck my tongue in her mouth, she pulled me closer to her. She broke the kiss.

"God, I missed you, I never want to let you go" she said, I blushed.

"I love you so much Keyshia, I want to tell the world about us"

"Are you sure Karen?" She nodded smiling I loved her smile it was something about it.

"Okay let's do it"  I pecked her lips.

"Okay well I will call you later" she said.

"Ok" I let her go & got in my car. I waved at her & pulled off.

I was really happy & looking forward to us building a live together.

********

After Keyshia left with that old lady I was pissed off, she is really trying me right now

After Keyshia left with that old lady I was pissed off, she is really trying me right now. I stayed over at Greg's last night.

"Baby you okay?" Greg asked hugging me from behind as I was getting dressed.

"I'm fine back up" I said pushing him off of me.

"What's wrong with you Damita?"

"I just don't want to be bothered, okay Jesus" 

"What is your problem?" He asked I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing damn just leave me alone" I said grabbing my coat.

"Where you going?"

"Home I'm not in the mood for you right now okay" I said walking out the room going to get in my car.

He's so annoying sometimes. I made it home & saw Keyshia's car. I rolled my eyes pulling in the driveway & getting out my car going in the house.

I saw Keyshia & Ajai sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey I thought you was still with Greg?"

"Naw he pissed me off" I said sitting on the other couch.

"Awww the babies finally had there first fight" Keyshia joked.

"Girl please, oh I meant to ask how was your night with your mom." I snapped back.

"Very funny & my night was great if you must know" she blushed.

I know she slept cause she has that glow.

"I don't care about either one of y'all nights I was here alone, my wife isn't answering my calls & I'm on my period." Ajai complained.

"You did have a worse night than us" I said

"I'm sorry Bestie I didn't mean that you know what tonight we are going to have a sleepover just us." Ajai smiled.

"Ok but why don't we make it a couple sleepover" Ajai said.

"I'll see if Shantel will come hopefully guys can talk" I said.

"Yeah that's fine"

I wonder how this is going to go hopefully nothing happens.