Chapter Twelve

"What the hell was your problem last night?" Ajai asked, we were at lunch just us two

"I was upset she didn't tell me Ajai, we have been arguing a lot lately."

"About what?" She asked sipping her sprite.

"Everything & nothing, it all started because some bitch sent her a nude & I went off on her ass, I was so pissed." I explained.

"Seriously? Oh hell no did she sleep with her?"

"She said she didn't but I don't really trust her at this point, then you don't tell me that your going to New York before Thanksgiving we just got back here."

"Why are you with her?" I sighed.

"I'm with her because I love her I'm in love with her, but at the same time I can't trust her anymore" my phone started ringing, I saw it was jody I smiled, answering it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Keyshia I was wondering if you would like to go to do dinner with me tonight?" Her sweet voice asked, I was hesitant,

"Sure, yeah that's fine" I smiled, Ajai looked at me confused.

"Okay well meet me at P.F. Chang's tonight about 7"

"Okay see you then" I said then hung up, I gave a small smile.

"Who was that?"

"A friend" I smirked.

"I know you Keyshia who was that?"

"Ok, it was Karen's daughter Jody" she gasp.

"What? I didn't know she had a daughter"

"Yeah it's a long story but I don't know about this" I said.

"I think you should go but please don't do anything  that is going to fuck up your relationship even more & you have to tell Karen"

"No I can't tell her"

"Why?" She asked.

"Because she would not be okay with that"

"Well you better figure it out"

*************
I decided not to tell Karen about Jody I didn't want her to not trust me, we are going through enough problems as it is.

I was getting ready for this dinner, Karen was somewhere.

"Baby" I heard her call.

"In the bedroom" I said, fixing my lipstick.