Part 2-Chapter Seventeen

"Baby you ready?" I asked Tori as I walked in our room sitting on the bed

We are going to see Vanessa, she is going to be our Therapist. Tori wasn't pleased about going but she is going for us.

"Yeah lets go" She said walking out the closet fully dressed to kill, I could tell she was annoyed.

"Are you okay?" I asked, slipping on my Nude heels

"Yeah" she mumbled putting on her jacket, I rolled my eyes standing up.

"Whatever" I said & walked out the room, I walked in to Jada's room & saw her & Aaliyah watching a video on her bed.

"Jay we are about to go, Ajai should be Dropping Cash off soon so make sure you are answer the door"

"Ok, Mom Love you" she replied

"Love you too, bye aaliyah" i waved

"Bye Ms. Damita" I walked out closing the door & made my way downstairs where Tori was sitting on the couch typing on her phone.

"You ready?" I asked

"Don't I look Ready" She said standing up looking at me.

"Are you seriously about to start this!" I yelled getting pissed off.

"You better calm your voice down" She said & walked past me opening up the door, Sighing I grabbed the keys off the table along with my purse & phone.

I walked out closing the door, I unlocked the car doors & we got in.

The drive was about an hour & we were only 20 mins in.

"Are you going to stay mad the whole time?" I asked stopping at the intersection.

"Stop Talking to me Damita" She barked

"You know what Tori I cant keep doing this with you,  I am tired of this bullshit!" I yelled going through the light.

"Your not the only one okay trust me on that" she scoffed.